[3.5] Say_Ten's Melee Shadow - Murder Everything Cheaply

quick question, is there a way to apply assasins mark on enemies without using lightning strike such as a passive aura or when i melee hit them?
"
kuvvet_ wrote:
quick question, is there a way to apply assasins mark on enemies without using lightning strike such as a passive aura or when i melee hit them?

you have multiple options for casting curses, in general:

1) manually cast it (fuck that unless your cast speed is ridic)

2) cast on/when [insert skill support gem]...best option here would probably be CWDT but i use that for defensive curses, generally

3) curse on hit - what i normally do with LS...though you can also apply it with heralds...thunder being the most direct since it literally casts lightning bolts at shit. ash should work with the overkill damage...and a lot of archers use herald of ice to get charges because the herald will curse but instantly shatter shit (which is basically what you are doing with LS). to be clear...you are technically melee hitting them in this scenario.

4) blasphemy - reserves 50% of your mana...you'd have to swap out hatred, which would drop your DPS a lot

quick question for you: are you just curious or are you trying to get more out of the build somehow such that i could help you?
Last edited by Say_Ten on Jan 3, 2018, 9:45:04 AM
"
Say_Ten wrote:
"
kuvvet_ wrote:

2) cast on/when [insert skill support gem]...best option here would probably be CWDT but i use that for defensive curses, generally

3) curse on hit - what i normally do with LS...though you can also apply it with heralds...thunder being the most direct since it literally casts lightning bolts at shit. ash should work with the overkill damage...and a lot of archers use herald of ice to get charges because the herald will curse but instantly shatter shit (which is basically what you are doing with LS). to be clear...you are technically melee hitting them in this scenario.

4) blasphemy - reserves 50% of your mana...you'd have to swap out hatred, which would drop your DPS a lot

quick question for you: are you just curious or are you trying to get more out of the build somehow such that i could help you?

hey thanks for the reply. well i kinda tried to get a replacement for lightning strike because while on an open arena lightnign strike is realy great it kinda sucks on maps with a lot of objects blocking projectiles. i was thinking about something so my dual strike could also apply curses but i guess this wont be possible without sacrificing dps .
I farmed uber lab a bit more (the traps are more dangerous than literally anything lol), so far so good. Just trying to earn up currency to get some 300pdps or higher claws- quite a ways to go, people want several exalts apparently, and ive got two.

On a sort of related, fantastical note, while i'll never afford it, someone is apparently selling a 551pdps claw in abyss (tho it costs a mirror, ive never seen one anywhere even in that ballpark- its scary as hell lol)
Last edited by Asellia on Jan 3, 2018, 1:30:51 PM
"
Asellia wrote:
I farmed uber lab a bit more (the traps are more dangerous than literally anything lol), so far so good. Just trying to earn up currency to get some 300pdps or higher claws- quite a ways to go, people want several exalts apparently, and ive got two.

On a sort of related, fantastical note, while i'll never afford it, someone is apparently selling a 551pdps claw in abyss (tho it costs a mirror, ive never seen one anywhere even in that ballpark- its scary as hell lol)

yeah impossible to get claws with attack speed, crit chance and high pdps
i got 12 ex and still cant find anything proper
"
kuvvet_ wrote:
"
Say_Ten wrote:
"
kuvvet_ wrote:

hey thanks for the reply. well i kinda tried to get a replacement for lightning strike because while on an open arena lightnign strike is realy great it kinda sucks on maps with a lot of objects blocking projectiles. i was thinking about something so my dual strike could also apply curses but i guess this wont be possible without sacrificing dps .

just swap frost blades for lightning strike on maps with objects and call it a day =D
"
kuvvet_ wrote:
"
Asellia wrote:

yeah impossible to get claws with attack speed, crit chance and high pdps
i got 12 ex and still cant find anything proper

generally as the market gets flooded a bit, you can find stuff a little cheaper. everyone should be able to upgrade to the stats i listed (1.75aps, 7.5 crit, 300pdps) without going incredibly nuts. the people that are asking more than like 2ex for it are out of their minds. if you can wait a bit, you'll be fine. also, start your search at 280pdps. youll see plenty that are basically ~300 for less than the guys that actually have a 3 as the leading number.
Nice Fuckin build ya got there main. I'm didin it as we type. props to ya. Home didilly.
"
randeenie wrote:
Nice Fuckin build ya got there main. I'm didin it as we type. props to ya. Home didilly.

watta ta, baby...watta ta
@OP: Fuck man why the fuck you say fuck every fucking sentence, motherfucker?
Last edited by IMBAGOLLE on Jan 3, 2018, 2:00:36 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info