[3.5] Say_Ten's Melee Shadow - Murder Everything Cheaply

"
Ninyai wrote:
did you craft your claws? seems like there is nothing close to being as good as your claws
on the market...
regards

Nope, bought both eventually, and bought two before these which I was using after ToA.

One of them is GG and I rip'd and exalt on it for fire damage. Other is very good but not as good as the first.

Market is semi shit right now too
Are you still wearing the ICETOMB?

the BOR make that no.. So ICETOMB's chill effect is disappered?
Last edited by StarSiriusAn on Nov 28, 2016, 12:40:17 AM
Only wearing icetomb for the visual effect

Use any 6 socket armor you want to hold and level gems
Just out of curiosity, what are your thoughts on going Vaal Pact to help with survival? Theres also a fairly good claw damage node nearby if you went straight down at Coordination, or left at the jewel node right above Acrobatics.
you think this build would work with spectral throw??
Bayern des samma mia
"
Just out of curiosity, what are your thoughts on going Vaal Pact to help with survival? Theres also a fairly good claw damage node nearby if you went straight down at Coordination, or left at the jewel node right above Acrobatics.

It would likely make survival better. You would lose health regeneration and the ability to easily run blood rage so it would be a significant change. Ideally you would be graced with Atziri's Acuity
"
you think this build would work with spectral throw??

You'd have to ditch the BoR (unless you mean swap LS out for ST). The tree, for the most part, would be ok but the dual wield/claw setup would be a little inefficient.
I have a question, why do you use those gems in the chest?
I mean you wrote earlier that you want to level them, why not do it in off-hand and use the chest for lightning strike to potentially make it stronger with 5/6-link?

edit:nvm, you can't use chest with bor
Last edited by MedvedPoe on Dec 5, 2016, 7:24:59 AM
"
MedvedPoe wrote:
I have a question, why do you use those gems in the chest?
I mean you wrote earlier that you want to level them, why not do it in off-hand and use the chest for lightning strike to potentially make it stronger with 5/6-link?

edit:nvm, you can't use chest with bor

Correct. The main gem I will swap is WED for Splash. I used to use Melee on Full Life more because it provides more DPS but WED is decent and consistent since you don't have to rely on the full life mechanics.
Hey,

I stopped playing for several years and after coming back, I tried your build and I must say I LOVE IT OHMAGERD!

just one question tho: What do you think about going for Wild strike over Lightning Strike. Any thoughts?

I love the random element effect instead of going full lightning.

Cheers

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info