[3.5] Say_Ten's Melee Shadow - Murder Everything Cheaply

Hello.
I didn't wanted to do this but i have to.
Everything was good - life, dmg but after hitting lvl 60 i am stucked in 1 map. I can't do anything. I am dying almost everytime when i go to fight monsters. Can you please check my char and tell me what should i do?
PS. i am a beginner and i've been playing pole since last week so sorry if it's annoying or i am bad af.

Ty, Proutekk
Hello i see this build and i make it but i have a little question, i see in your gear you have "Herald of ice" But in the videos dont wear it, i cant understand. Should I wear it or not?
Hey.
First of all, let me thank you for this build. It's one of the funniest and most satisfactory I've ever played. In fact it's the first time I don't cringe when I see a breach and instead I look into opening it.

Having said that, I'm about to start T10 maps and, so far, I'm having no problems at all until now other than being oneshotted by Atziri, and here comes my question.
I keep reading about easily reaching 5500 life, but honestly I don't know how...
With the last upgrade to the amulet I'm a little over the 4500 mark, but I'm not sure what else to do :(
I'm trying to get a %life jewel with some damage, but they are pricey or non-existent.
Also, my last claw upgrade ate a good chunk of my resources an I'm still recovering (I suck at commerce and usually end either doing chaos recipes or vendoring stuff)

Offense is good. 110k without charges, but I fear uber lab (2 trials missing for it)
Any help will be more than welcome.
Hey.

Lv 78 so far with your build, just started POE.

Had some troubles with some bosses during leveling but now maps are quite fast (t1-t6 so far). It's very fun anyway so thanks a lot for your guide.

Someone suggested to go Blade Flurry because Dual Strike is not the best skill right now, i was wondering why ?

When i try to search poe.trade for new claws, i just put 250 pDPS in criterias. Does it count The Wasp Nest (Attacks with this Weapon deal 80-120 added Chaos Damage against Enemies affected by 5 or more Poisons) or Touch Of Anguish for example ? Is it really worth buying a Touch of Anguish (15-20c) instead of my actual claws ? or should i just go with a high pDPS Rive ? My opinion is that my currency would probably be better spent on nice jewels.

I also got suggested to respec your leech point from duelist to get soul raker. Opinions ?

Thanks !
"
gunfromsako wrote:
"
Say_Ten wrote:
"
gunfromsako wrote:
Well i just grabbed a new gemini claw today that added a decent chunk. 237 on my gemini and 279 on my imperial with another 77 ele. I also picked up a better BoR but not as good as yours by a long shot. Definitely need to work on my jewels/amu/gloves and my boots are decent. Sitting with auras up im around 55k DPS, with flasks and blood rage im around 80K... Ive been handling T8 maps decent depending on the map/boss but dont think i can go much farther than that without better gear. I will say this is a very satisfying build to play, as i like to smash shit :)

fellow smasher of shit,

thank you. your BoR is on par with my current one in Harbinger. Less life but more AR/EVA.

you need more life. you can craft life on the left ring. you can easily find way better gloves than that. same goes for the amulet. do you know how to search for stuff on poe.trade?

hit me up in game if you want help.

Yeah i do ive just been broke AF farming maps as i can. Which finally paid off, found a one handed axe that was really good and could of been better if i had the balls to anul...lol. Sold it for 2 ex so now i can finally buy some gear. And ive also been working on another character so thats taken up some time, Ill probably look for gloves/rings/amu this weekend as have a full time job limits me a bit. Nevertheless thanks for this build, it was my first build technically as the last time i played PoE i didnt stay long, but this confuckery of face smashing has kept me here and opened me up to making my own build, so thanks man.

lol, i love that we have to disclose that we have full-time jobs. alright sounds good...and you're welcome. see you out there.
"
thanks for the write up. I wanted to play something similar to the dual strike build i had back in perandus (RIP abyssus nerfs) and this is what i was looking for.

rock on. let me know if you have questions.
"
Prutass wrote:
Hello.
I didn't wanted to do this but i have to.
Everything was good - life, dmg but after hitting lvl 60 i am stucked in 1 map. I can't do anything. I am dying almost everytime when i go to fight monsters. Can you please check my char and tell me what should i do?
PS. i am a beginner and i've been playing pole since last week so sorry if it's annoying or i am bad af.

Ty, Proutekk

you are extremely low on life. your left ring and boots are the only items with good rolls. your belt and amulet are total crap...you should look for better ones ASAP. i'm sure your resists are not perfect as well. at least try to get those to 50% each. shit in the endgame hits hard...life and resists are key.

send me a message in game, i probably have some free upgrades for you.
"
alexsanro wrote:
Hello i see this build and i make it but i have a little question, i see in your gear you have "Herald of ice" But in the videos dont wear it, i cant understand. Should I wear it or not?

the chest armor does not work when you put the unique helm on. so what i do is take ANY 6 socket chest armor (can be white), put it on, and THEN put the BoR on.

what this allows you to do is carry and level 6 additional skill gems with you for various purposes. i usually level HoI but also usually don't use it as the overkill damage from HoA is really good. i also bring added fire, weapon elemental damage (or whatever its called now), damage on full life, life leech, critical strikes, etc.

they are all good options if you run into something shitty, you can just swap one of the gems in and out of your dual strike or lightning strike setup.
"
Unien wrote:
Hey.
First of all, let me thank you for this build. It's one of the funniest and most satisfactory I've ever played. In fact it's the first time I don't cringe when I see a breach and instead I look into opening it.

Having said that, I'm about to start T10 maps and, so far, I'm having no problems at all until now other than being oneshotted by Atziri, and here comes my question.
I keep reading about easily reaching 5500 life, but honestly I don't know how...
With the last upgrade to the amulet I'm a little over the 4500 mark, but I'm not sure what else to do :(
I'm trying to get a %life jewel with some damage, but they are pricey or non-existent.
Also, my last claw upgrade ate a good chunk of my resources an I'm still recovering (I suck at commerce and usually end either doing chaos recipes or vendoring stuff)

Offense is good. 110k without charges, but I fear uber lab (2 trials missing for it)
Any help will be more than welcome.

get rid of the 4 life/life and mana leech nodes and the single dex node under golems blood for now. that'll give you 5 points to use and you probably wont need the leech nodes anymore at this point.

go up and grab Constitution in the Scion life wheel and (even temporarily) take another 5% node.

not sure if you need the resists on that one jewel, but even if you do, you have an open jewel socket, which should never happen...put even that shit unique one from the quest in there for now. but if you're searching, set this up:

% life

[new group]

every damage, attack speed, crit and crit multi affix (one handed, dual wielding, claws, flat (IE: "increased damage, increased physical damage, increased attack speed"), global, etc)

set count to minimum of 2

if there are no cheap 3 stat jewels, reduce minimum to 1 and look for the best option.

you also get more life each time you level...you'll get there. trust me.
"
Saucette69 wrote:
Hey.

Lv 78 so far with your build, just started POE.

Had some troubles with some bosses during leveling but now maps are quite fast (t1-t6 so far). It's very fun anyway so thanks a lot for your guide.

Someone suggested to go Blade Flurry because Dual Strike is not the best skill right now, i was wondering why ?

When i try to search poe.trade for new claws, i just put 250 pDPS in criterias. Does it count The Wasp Nest (Attacks with this Weapon deal 80-120 added Chaos Damage against Enemies affected by 5 or more Poisons) or Touch Of Anguish for example ? Is it really worth buying a Touch of Anguish (15-20c) instead of my actual claws ? or should i just go with a high pDPS Rive ? My opinion is that my currency would probably be better spent on nice jewels.

I also got suggested to respec your leech point from duelist to get soul raker. Opinions ?

Thanks !

for the tree, check out my sample high level trees and/or the current one on my lvl90 in harbginer. i got rid of the leech nodes in the endgame too. soul raker is all you need.

rive isnt that good because the base crit is low. the wasps nest is fine since its cheap, good crit and attack speed and good dps

search for 240 pdps, 1.75 aps, 7.3 crit...and anything with crit multi is a plus. you want life on hit or gemini claws. you will see when you ditch that bloodseeker for something with crit, your damage will go up.

RE: blade flurry...you can absolutely use it. you would just ditch multistrike and the dual strike jewel. personally, i hated it. the damage was good but i felt so disconnected from the game. i can't explain it...it's like casting a fucking spell but not really.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info