[3.5] Say_Ten's Melee Shadow - Murder Everything Cheaply

"
Arondos wrote:
The low level skill tree links 20/40 seem to have quit working. I am getting a blank scion tree when I click them. 60/80/100/ typical high are working though.

I'm gonna have to update once the big patch drops...thanks for the heads up
"
NnK_Oliver wrote:
Trying out this build for the 1 week league and it's awesome so far (only ever died during Daresso and Malachai fights...as with all my builds lol) except I took a minor spin to the passive tree to suit my needs a bit.

Will try it out during 3.0 beta after the anticipated wipe to see if it's still viable.

edit: Also just wanted to say this build brings me way back to beta when I attempted my own claw Lightning Strike Multistrike build (and failing spectacularly, twice lol). I see this, roll the build, and use my new knowledge to improve what I have failed back then in 2013. Thank you for bringing me those days again.

kick ass dude
Wich gems should I prioritise for 20q?
Map: "Area is inhabited by Goatmen"
Templar: "Heavy breathing"
"
Noodlez wrote:
Wich gems should I prioritise for 20q?

i q20 pretty much all of them. the golem is *ok* for the extra life but not necessarily priority. i don't bother with hatred since it's just AOE (reaches your friends from further away).
Hello mate, are you gonna update this build for 3.0 ? Cause iam a big fan of claws from the start of the path and i wanna do a comeback.
you better believe it
Updated for 3.0
Hello, i am currently about to try out this build but poeplanner is not available. I'd be very happy if anyone could link the build in another planner?
Hey there! build is awesome and i'm really enjoying it even if it's early days, but what bandit would you advise going?
"
mattbrask wrote:
Hello, i am currently about to try out this build but poeplanner is not available. I'd be very happy if anyone could link the build in another planner?

Not sure if viewing my characters would work but you can try

I won't be home til Sunday but:

Take attack speed off the bat, go north and then east and stop at the big node after the three crit nodes

Then below that contain to one handed damage and attack speed and eventually south toward the ranger start point

I know this is cryptic but I'm going blind here

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info