[3.5] Say_Ten's Melee Shadow - Murder Everything Cheaply

what uniques should i use im at level 46 and also will the price of bringer of rain drop anytime soon why is it so high right now
Last edited by pandlings on Mar 5, 2017, 3:03:57 AM
"
pandlings wrote:
what uniques should i use im at level 46 and also will the price of bringer of rain drop anytime soon why is it so high right now

usefull uniques i leveled with were

you can use them at level 46, and there dirt cheap with nice stats

i would also suggest getting one of these, again dirt cheap nice stats, the +1 socket gives a nice damage boost and until you have a 5/6 link or the BoR, this really nice as an damage setup

if you have other questions, you can ask me here or PM me if you like
Last edited by TonskiOne on Mar 5, 2017, 6:16:52 AM
What is your opinion on "Might and Influence" threshold jewel for dual strike?
Can you put an image of all the gems you use / recomend on this guide?
For assasin ascendency wt nodes do u take? There isnt any info in the guide
"
pandlings wrote:

it will definitely drop (unless its a legacy version). don't rush if you don't have to.

lakishu's blade is good for awhile, otherwise use whatever works. wurm's molt for some mana leech, meginord's girdle for a decent belt, there are some decent mid level claws too
"
NooBikos wrote:
What is your opinion on "Might and Influence" threshold jewel for dual strike?

if you were the guy who messaged me, its because i've never seen it. looked worth trying at least. the splash based on off hand only might be a little lame, but also might be fine, especially if you can swap splash for another damage gem
"
xyoda wrote:
For assasin ascendency wt nodes do u take? There isnt any info in the guide

i will add that now. i go to assassinate first, and then to the crit multi per power charge section. basically everything except the poison/bleed part of the tree.
"
bonezz wrote:
Can you put an image of all the gems you use / recomend on this guide?

look in the "skills" section
Hi, i started playing like 2 days ago, and i was looking for a build that looked good (i don't know much of the game, so...) and found this one... I already used some points, but i know you can get your passive skill points back with the right items, and this build looks similar to what i already did.

Now, the real question: On the "Sample High-Level Tree" i see some strange passive skills that aren't in the game, not in mine at least... Just to the left of the starting zone, there's a circle with those "Ambush" and "Assassinate" that are recommended as first skills... How do i follow this build if i can't even get the first skills?? xD

Thanks for helping a noob (both inside and outside, right now) and giving me some of your time. Really appreciate it :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info