[2.3 Video Guide] CoC, Quill Rain, INSANE DPS Assassin [HC/SC Viable]

i am loving this build got bored with Perandus so swapped back over to standard and used one of my respec'd Shadows to make it. had most of the gear required in my stash ..

been working out quite nicely one build i will be using alot of the time when i am on standard. Only issue I had was the Lightning coil took 820 chromes to colour. I gave up using vorrcci he stole so many chromes for nothing. I ended up rolling the GGGGBB myself with a lucky chrome.

Cheers
LGW
Last edited by LordGreywolf on May 29, 2016, 3:12:42 AM
With the nerf of spark, is there any spell that can cover its place? It seems difficult to replace.

Thks for the answer.
Nice guide. There's some changes that could be made as many have mentioned but thanks for the inspiration.
Guides(old, not updated)
LL BV Trickster - /1699146
CoC Quill Rain - /1668121
Last edited by Caelsora on Jun 2, 2016, 5:57:01 AM
Updated for 2.3!

Spark has received a heavy nerf, that said I still think it will be the best choice of spells. Viable alternatives are Ball lightning, Arctic breath or Frostbolt.

I do not recommend adding in an additional physical based spell as that can make reflect very hard to deal with.

Good luck! :)
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
Just a quick warning guys. This is not a good league starter build. Build up some currency first! :)
What do you think about this tree: http://poeurl.com/FEr
It has less charges, no pierce, but has vaal pact, more crit chance\multi and 2 volley fire jewel slots. Im planning to use it with arc and some new cold skill + CotB. Is it bad? Maybe you can help me optimize it or should i just drop it and use yours?
Last edited by GintoSakata on Jun 4, 2016, 2:41:06 AM
Can u please do atziri run and post the video pleasssssssssse :)
Greetings from Ukraine. Our new league will start 8 of june. Is it actual on 2.3 or not ? And what can you say about the new subclasses.
"
666zahar666 wrote:
Greetings from Ukraine. Our new league will start 8 of june. Is it actual on 2.3 or not ? And what can you say about the new subclasses.

This is updated for 2.3 yes :)
"
Just a quick warning guys. This is not a good league starter build. Build up some currency first! :)

Oups just saw this message only today :x... and I'm already lvl 45...
Was playing this build in Perandus and working very good.
It will work with the nerf or its better to restart a new char please? :/...
If it's better to restart a new char, can you tell me a good starter build for this season?

also, thanks for your builds, they all look awesome, like you ;)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info