[2.3 Video Guide] CoC, Quill Rain, INSANE DPS Assassin [HC/SC Viable]

Cause Drillneck is now very cheap on Prophecy league I have question.
Does any mod in corrupted Drilleck can be useful for us like life leech from fire/cold damage or better keep chance for pierce? (I dont mind additional arrow cause it's a bit expensive)
Last edited by _REC_ on Jun 10, 2016, 6:45:56 PM
"
"
LostSoul15 wrote:
So, when are you actually supposed to switch over to Quill Rain? Guide only says you should switch to a Rare bow past LvL 50....so i´m kinda confused. Really eager to try this one out, already have a Quill and a Drillneck in Stash...

I mention this in the video a few times; you should switch over to quill rain once you have your 4th ascendancy points allocated and enough power charges to reach about 60-70% crit :)

Thanks for pointing that out again. Guess that means i gotta have to buy me a Cruel Lab Run sometime soon ^^
So, what would you do, if you're level 50, have no currency to buy a tabula rasa and to top that off, you are (almost) completely new to the game, have no idea to make currency and just followed your guide?
I just yesterday saw, that a tabula rasa aint that cheap, and that i cant make the transition to "new" build at lvl 50 :(
Last edited by nextfelipe on Jun 11, 2016, 6:22:59 AM
Is Lightning Coil top option when it comes to chest slot? Could some alternative unique chest do a better job dps wise? Also how much dps loss is 5 link vs 6 link because i think i wont be able to afford lightning coil 6 linked

Edit:also would Maligaro's gloves be any good or even rats nest?
Last edited by tona91 on Jun 11, 2016, 11:28:30 AM
"
nextfelipe wrote:
So, what would you do, if you're level 50, have no currency to buy a tabula rasa and to top that off, you are (almost) completely new to the game, have no idea to make currency and just followed your guide?
I just yesterday saw, that a tabula rasa aint that cheap, and that i cant make the transition to "new" build at lvl 50 :(

I encountered your problem when i started the league, what I did was that i found myself a good bow with a high crit chance roll that was 4-linked and used the following links: Barrage - Cast on Crit - EK - Inc Crit Chance and just progress through the game until i got myself a tabula. This comes down to how lucky you are, some people find a lot of chaos early on (like myself, found like 8 while leveling to level 50. Appart from that having a shop that made me a lot of more chaos) so don't give up :)
Hello guys! I'm want to try this build and interested, what your think about amulet
Last edited by gizmo032 on Jun 11, 2016, 2:21:35 PM
"
nextfelipe wrote:

10c for a tabula really isn't much currency. That being said I would follow monitokiller's advice and try the build out with a 4-link. Your goal at this point is to get to Merciless Dried Lake and farm it until like lvl 74. Google "Chaos Recipe POE" (I recommend doing the UNID Recipe for 2c if your in softcore) and do that while you are farming Dried Lake you will have 10c in no time and be ready to buy your tabula.
Last edited by Baromanth on Jun 11, 2016, 3:31:31 PM
Can I make a suggestion? You should name this build The Shotgun Wedding. Blam.
"
tona91 wrote:
Is Lightning Coil top option when it comes to chest slot? Could some alternative unique chest do a better job dps wise? Also how much dps loss is 5 link vs 6 link because i think i wont be able to afford lightning coil 6 linked

The new Kintsugi chest would be pretty perfect for this build IMO. I wouldn't switch without having a 6L though.

Maligaro's are a great budget option for now until you can afford a Rat's Nest. Then I would get a pair of good rare gloves and use the Rat's Nest.
IGN: Dmillz
"
Dmillz wrote:
"
tona91 wrote:

The new Kintsugi chest would be pretty perfect for this build IMO. I wouldn't switch without having a 6L though.

Maligaro's are a great budget option for now until you can afford a Rat's Nest. Then I would get a pair of good rare gloves and use the Rat's Nest.

That's the only problem of this build, you need to run a 6 link.I was looking a t maybe using Belly of the Beast 5 link and drop inc crit gem and then i would have some free nodes and maybe try to go to Staff/stave wheel and take crit chance and multiplier there and using a new Lioneye's jewel so it converts it to bow buffs. I just don't see tabula being any good past t8 maps or even sooner as it offers nothing. Just need to do the math first to see how that would work.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info