The Perandus League Unique Items

GGG, you guys are neato. Thanks
GitGud, GitNerfed, Repeat.
And soon there will be a fifth Indiana Jones artifact you don't want to talk about. :D
Asus TUF B450-PLUS GAMING - AMD Ryzen 5 5600 - ASUS GTX 1080 Ti Strix 11GB - Windows 10 Pro - 32GB DDR4 - Samsung 250GB 970 EVO SSD
I like that leveling unique costs couple of exalts
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
Glad I decided to make a build around the Trypanon now! Fun fun.
"
Any news on optimizing the game or at least making it more playable?

Technology is not there yet.
"
Moksu wrote:
"
Any news on optimizing the game or at least making it more playable?

Technology is not there yet.

Then you should take a look at games like the Division or Battlefield etc! Just that GGG chooses not to optimize their game is on them.

I actually logged in on the morning before the Ascendancy release and played around a bit with one of my standard characters and was pretty excited for the new xpac. After i died on a shrine because the fps grinded to a hault i was done again with PoE (i still check the website but dont play anymore). This shouldn't happen on an I5 2500K with 8gb and a Radeon R290!
Only the boots are good (but arte so fu**** hard to find and rare :O, rest is vendor crap... Lost time making this kind of uniques.
Playing marauder @ Hardcore leagues

"
Alabamak wrote:
Only the boots are good (but arte so fu**** hard to find and rare :O, rest is vendor crap... Lost time making this kind of uniques.

You're probably not going to be the next person to come up with a great new build if you can dismiss items so mechanically crazy just like that.
"
7thFullMoon wrote:
"
Alabamak wrote:

You're probably not going to be the next person to come up with a great new build if you can dismiss items so mechanically crazy just like that.

Well, if they don't offer BiS pure DPS or make you invulnerable, they are obviously vendor crap...
/s
Crit happens.
Mmmmmm... i can sense common dislike for Crystal Skull :D

Somehow i see this path...
Nords
Aztecs

So if we are going west all the time, maybe Asian culture is next?

Then Genghis Khan and his Mongol empire...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info