The Perandus League Unique Items

Love it! Keep it up, GGG!
Yeah I love these items, they seem very much like artifacts as you were saying, especially Varunastra and Trypanon. Those both seem like things that would totally come straight out of an Indiana Jones movie (If Indiana Jones was exiled). My brother is doing a build off of Trypanon right now which I suggested and it's working out pretty well, and I'm thinking about doing a build for Varunastra too, I just can't help new build opportunities! And there's so much potential there *dreamy face*
I am a shadow. I was born the youngest daughter of a respected family, raised to fight, weep and bleed for God and the Order. I would have died to keep my mouth shut. Professional integrity, it's called. That lord sang a different tune once I had taken their children.
^maybe in tree building? I bet loads of people will do quite the mistakes while trying to make a build for it. (though i can definitely understand what you are saying)

me, im currently doing Elemental Equilibrium Elemental Overload Dual Nova cyclone CoC 3 curse blasphemy juggernaut with trypanon, and its freaking OP. I had a geofris equipped before and it seemed like a weak twig in comparison.

Hope to eventually get a varunastra and see what I can do with it
Oblivious
Last edited by Disrupted on Mar 15, 2016, 11:52:19 PM
wtf varunastra was worthless the other day now its like 15c ?
Cool
Nice uniques. The npc will sure enjoy them.
Can you fix your engine before 2020?
Dropping to 15fps because there are ground effects and moving saws in labyrinth is so ridiculous for a game like poe.
At least give us more graphics options until you fix it.
It's like i went back in 2001.
Good read, indeed!
I love that all of these items are build-enabling uniques, with the exception of the boots (those are just an absolute dream come true).

Uniques should all be build-enabling, build-enhancing, or leveling. Varunastra is my favorite of these because I can get so much damage for such little investment, and I can even get combinations of special effects that were downright impossible before! It's a godsend for my 1H Gladiator EQ build I'm currently running.

Keep it up GGG, game changing uniques like these are exactly what we need!
"
Marlexyz wrote:
I think Varunastra and Zerphi's are really underrated.

Judging by Varunastra's price on poe.trade - it's not.
Damn, what about leveling the 4th-17th characters?
- I didn't say half the shit people quote from me - Albert Einstein

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info