[2.2] Full Block Earthquake with Varunastra + Aegis (Gladiator)

"

If a skill node gives +% damage for swords/claws (any combo of 1h weapons) does the % stack since Varunastra is considered as ALL 1h weapons?

So if it's 20% extra damage for Swords/claws, does this sword benefit by getting 20%+20% since it's both?

yes
Varunastra counts modifiers of Claws, Swords, Maces, Axes and Daggers
"
fumezy wrote:
How would this build fair on uber atziri and core? thoughts?

I've only done normal atziri, they were fairly easy.
Haven't really tried core/uber yet, sorry
"
Zoldberg69 wrote:
How would this work with cyclone?

It should work, when I tested with Reave, it was pretty decent as well.
"
Just switched from Marohi to Varunastra and I gained about 10-15K tooltip (depending on added fire vs melee damage on full life), a shit ton of mobility, and overall this just feels so much better than a 2h Build. Also, I don't have Aegis yet, so I look forward to picking that up later on!

Question for OP:

If a skill node gives +% damage for swords/claws (any combo of 1h weapons) does the % stack since Varunastra is considered as ALL 1h weapons?

So if it's 20% extra damage for Swords/claws, does this sword benefit by getting 20%+20% since it's both?

Regardless, loving this build. I'm a scion currently ascended to Berserker+Champion, and I'm not sure what the best combo would be for Scion. Any advice?

+% damage for swords/claws/daggers/axes all works for Varunastra.

If you don't play as duelist, you are missing whole 75% of spell block, which is kind of huge..
If you really want to stay as scion, maybe juggernaut/gladiator.
But, Berserker/champion should work as well, since it costs a lot of refund points
@GeGuRi

how much tries did you needed for your helmet enchant?
"
BeRse wrote:
@GeGuRi

how much tries did you needed for your helmet enchant?

I bought it :( I think I payed something like 2~ 2.5ex
Hello, do you think "Rainbowstride Conjurer Boots" and "The anvil" would fit this build?

Moreover, if i decided to change EQ to Reave or Cyclone ,

(because casting EQ cause my computer laggy & also i saw you wrote that some of the functions of BoR doesnt compatible with EQ, so what's the reason behind that you choose EQ rather then Reave/Cyclone?)

thanks

Love your build:)
Last edited by konkon999 on Mar 17, 2016, 6:34:30 AM
"
konkon999 wrote:
Hello, do you think "Rainbowstride Conjurer Boots" and "The anvil" would fit this build?

Moreover, if i decided to change EQ to Reave or Cyclone ,

(because casting EQ cause my computer laggy & also i saw you wrote that some of the functions of BoR doesnt compatible with EQ, so what's the reason behind that you choose EQ rather then Reave/Cyclone?)

thanks

Love your build:)

I added other spells section in Link part (Sunder, reave, and cyclone).

EQ in general is really strong skill. I haven't tried cyclone since I played too much cyclone already,
but I did try reave. Reave was pretty decent with good dps and AoE, but EQ felt a bit more strong to me when I played it, even if it wasn't compatible with BoR.
Been looking for a lab farmer, I saw your video seemed to go pretty smoothly. How does it feel to you? Worth making almost simply just for that?

Great build, I always love sword and shield builds in games.
Nice build! And these are my eqiupment for now

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info