2.2.1c Patch Notes

memory leak fix plsssssssssss
Still no fix for Spirit Eater/Femurs of the Saint/Saboteur lag. :(
IGN: PyRobotic
What about CPU drain, memory leak and casual lag fix? Today the game is almost unplayable for me..
"
PyRobotic wrote:
Still no fix for Spirit Eater/Femurs of the Saint/Saboteur lag. :(

i know its horrible they fix essensce drain but its hard to look in sprit eater -.-
I still have nearly instant disconnect when linking contagion with spell totem it is ok self cast
those who know little believe they know much.but those who know much have learned of their ignorance

Guild: eclectic gaming council. Diversity is our first name
Last edited by creampuffed4u on Mar 14, 2016, 10:21:10 PM
yo dawg I heard you like patches :D
"
ebrl wrote:
"
GGG_Neon wrote:
  • Packs of monsters spawned by Perandus Chests can no longer have Bloodlines mods.

RIP my first char this league, your epic death to mowing down a perandus frost bearers pack a dozen times over in a couple seconds and failing to get out of what was probably the biggest explosion ever seen in the game wasn't in vain.

I had the same thing with storm bearers, I was leveling with tendrils + orb of storms and didn't even consider the mobs having bloodlines.... BOOM.
When I kill a man he stays dead.
Most serious issue I've seen in PoE by far: This memory leak. Started with 2.2.1b I think. Note I've been here since closed beta

My game client lags out and drops to less than 1fps within 5mins of opening right now, presumably due to memory leak issue.

Godspeed ggg devs, this should be your #1 issue right now; lots of users literally can't play the game since last patch; see reddit post
Last edited by evilstarship on Mar 14, 2016, 10:35:09 PM
"
icybloody wrote:
memory leak fix plsssssssssss

Let me guess you are Winows 10 user?
Thank you very much for fixing master missions! ^^

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info