2.2.1c Patch Notes

Finally! Catarina would never open a portal and just tell me that I failed right away!
hopefully this will fix the out of memory crashes that happen between switching zones, perandus packs are still too strong and/or too common while leveling. It's pretty normal two have four per zone, I had to kill four packs in the Weaver's chambers, including one in the boss area itself.
Thank you !

So many locked chest kinda break the pleasure to play this league.
"
Fixed a bug where purchasing The Perandus Manor from Cadiro wouldn't give you credit for purchasing a unique map from Cadiro for the "Buy these Items" challenge.

It wasn't giving chest Locker / chest guardians kills aswell not only buy this unique map.
Only unique treasure and full clearing worked when i tried few hours after map has been released is this fixed aswell ?
Hf :)
Nice, tried to do my Catarina daily yesterday and portal didn't even open and apparently it was done for the day lol.

#NeverGoing90
"
GGG_Neon wrote:
  • Packs of monsters spawned by Perandus Chests can no longer have Bloodlines mods.

RIP my first char this league, your epic death to mowing down a perandus frost bearers pack a dozen times over in a couple seconds and failing to get out of what was probably the biggest explosion ever seen in the game wasn't in vain.
RAM usage has gotten out of hand and my PC is becoming unusable with PoE active.
"If they actually showed gameplay with it zoomed out and then zoomed it in for the real one I think there would be actual riots in the street. I think that people would burn the building down."
Thank you GGG ,perandus chest bug was anoying.
No nerf of Inquisitor Spark in PvP ? Come on GGG, this shit is ruining the game.
is there some hope to get rid of the --nopreload?

everthing else --Kudos =) (new word ive learned)

just ignore these ranters. One cant fit all ^^

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info