[Storm Call Elementalist]Righteous Caller of the Flames [From 2.2 to 2.4 and still viable]

"
dawe45 wrote:

Yes, there is no added flat cold damage so it is only 50% effective but i chose that because it still offers you 59,5% [(8+4)+ 10 + (25+12.5)] of damage for 3 points rather than Explosive Impact that gives you 55% (10+10+10+25) for 4 points.

For jewels i am always searching for life, lightning/fire/area damage but mainly life + fire or area since RF deals a lot of damage to those who pass through the storm.

Ah yea, i just like the AOE part of the Explosive Impact :), I ended up specced out Celestial Punishment since i forgot i use elemental focus gem in my setup anyway and took the storm weaver node instead here's my final tree https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMCAALjA3UEBwSzBg4HpQn2DF8OPBBYEzUUcRZvF6QaOBpsG_Ecpx0UHwIkqiW8Jy8n7SqNLJwyNDWSNsU22DbpOlg62DrhPAU8LT1fRtdJG0myTItMs03jUlNTpVXGVkhYd1nzXwRj_WZUaGVo8nGFcg9yqXYRdqx65n7HggeCEIKbg1-DzIPbhXuHZY9GkFWQ-pErl5WX9Jo7na6f36IAplenCKyYrKqtja-Nr7e3PsBmxPbGrs9-1AfUfNWm2CTYvdl820_cjd9t37Dfv-DD42rkIuWL6hjsOOxV7TzvS-988B_xbPJF8933Mvjr_gr-jw==

anyway thanks!
▒█▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀ █▀▀   ▒█▀▄▀█ G O O D MTX Seal of Quality
▒█▄▄█ █▄▄▀ █▀▀ ▀▀█ ▀▀█   ▒█▒█▒█ O Verified by M-posting, Inc.
▒█░░░ ▀░▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀   ▒█░░▒█ Y
"
ruipryux wrote:

I see you got all the pen you could get :) Your tree really looks powerfull :)

I am interested how you manage no regen/reflect maps or if you are just skipping them
"
dawe45 wrote:

I am interested how you manage no regen/reflect maps or if you are just skipping them

ye i just skipped reflect maps since its too spooky, no regen is no problem however i just dropped oostorm-CoH-Warlord near every packs
▒█▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀ █▀▀   ▒█▀▄▀█ G O O D MTX Seal of Quality
▒█▄▄█ █▄▄▀ █▀▀ ▀▀█ ▀▀█   ▒█▒█▒█ O Verified by M-posting, Inc.
▒█░░░ ▀░▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀   ▒█░░▒█ Y
"
ruipryux wrote:
"
dawe45 wrote:

ye i just skipped reflect maps since its too spooky, no regen is no problem however i just dropped oostorm-CoH-Warlord near every packs

Ah sorry i forgot you are not using RF (so dumb from me :D),

i once tried reflect map, too bad it was underground lake and i almost killed myself on squids :) all hail the ruby flask i guess :)
Very Interesting idea. I am currently trying out a shock nova variant. Not sure if I will be able to use rf, I will try for it.

Currently lvl 70 and using a tabula: shock nova - spell echo - fire pen - CtoF - Increased AoE - controlled destruction. I am opting for CD over elem focus because I like the extra dmg from igniting, but I am also tempted to try three dragons for shocking.

As for post-tabs armor, i am leaning towards carcass jack (particularly if I don't use rf) over cloak of flames, mostly because that aoe boast for shock nova is just so hard to pass up.

Depending on if i can make rf work, i will either prob go singularity + rise of pheonix or singularity + doryani's. Current lvl 70 dps with elemental overload is about 15k.

Current tree:
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMCAAN1BAcEswYOCPQJ9gthDF8QWBEtFm8ZLho-Gmwb8RynHRQfAiSqJNgn7SkuLJwy0TbFNuk8BT1fRKtFR0WdTItMs1JTU1JTpVWuVcZWSFcNWHdfBF8qXz9o8mpDbRl2EXxLfIN8uH7HghCCm4PbhW2HZY-mkPqRK5Z0l5WX9Jo7muCdrp_fogCnCK2Nr2yvjcBUwGbE9sauz37UfNWB2CTZYd9t37DjauWL6-Tr7u9L73zwH_Gs9kj60g==

I will continue to grab life and regen nodes and the aura nodes, if by mid-80s if i cant get r/f to work i will prob respec (tossing aura nodes) to grab the celestial clusters - grabing fire and lightning paths to the notables. I will try to get wrath + vitality + PoF for rf.

Currently mana is a problem without warlords cast (which is on a CoH - Orb of Storms). I will eventually grab 2nd curse node and probably run warlords/flamability (I like burning stuff) :X

-----
If I go three-dragons, I will put HoT back into the mix. But only if I do not use rf
-----
The biggest issue I've had so far is dealing with the conversion. Mostly my ocd twitching at that 50% cold effectiveness lost :P
A second CotB would only add 25% conversion of the lightning and prye would be redundant with Avatar. If only there was another way to convert 50% of lightning to cold that wasn't a ring... Honestly, pyre would be my go-to if it were possible.
Global 1 is cancer.
By agreeing to these terms of use, you acknowledge that bugs are like cool and stuff
and that you will bow to the Mealworm king when he ascends the throne.
An update:

Made it to 90 in Prophecy yesterday and here is my current tree and setup:

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMCAAN1BAcEswYOCPQJ9gthDF8QWBM1FCAWbxekGS4aPhpsG_EcpxzcHRQfAiSqJ-0pLiycMjQy0TWSNsU26TwFPC09Xz38QYdDyESrRUdFnUyLTLNSU1NSU6VVrlXGVkhXDVhjWHdboF8EXypfP2hlaPJqQ2t6bRl2EXwOfEt8uH7HghCCm4Nfg8yD24dljM-PGo-mkPqRK5Z0l5WX9Jo7muCdrp_fogCnCKdVrY2vbK-Ntz7AVMBmxFjE9sauxtjIv89-1HzYJNi92WHa3d9t37DjauTs5Yvr5Ovu7w7vS-988B_xrPOb9kj56PrS_go=

Bandits: oak - kill - kill

I have more of a defensive tree, but I dont use rf. I use a lot of +armor items and have a 900armor shield I switch to for stuff like izaro, but otherwise use 2 singularities.
instead of double golems i am trying out conflux, so i could drop 3dragons for an armor/life helm. Shocking is very useful, plus i currently rely in HoThunder to proc warlords.

shock nova - fire pen - echo - inc AoE - Conc effect - iron will
(i am having a hell of a time getting 1r5b on my carcass jack and i have a lot of str so i am trying out iron will. its good for an extra 3k dps, but i intend to switch it out for controlled destruction eventually)
---
Pyre instead of CtoF for 1 important reason: porcupines. Since i ignite most things, the corpses are destroyed and thus porcupines dont use those damn spikes thing. Those spikes accounted for many deaths even with basalt flask and the high armor shield. Other bonus is increased damage from full conversion of HoThunder, lightning warp and orb of storms.

Auras/reservations:
Wraith
Herald of thunder - Curse on hit - Warlords - inc crit strikes. (to help proc Elemental overload)

I switch between stone and lightning golem depending on the environment
just under 5.2k life with 420es, 1400mana, 3k armor, 76/75/75/-40 resists
---
30k dps with elemental overload + 60% fire penitration + 150% increased to hindered + shock and ignite + whatever incidental boasts i get from paragon of calamity
----
its a fun build and i will continue to tweak it. maybe try atziri and council at some point. I would like to squeeze in rf still.
With purity of fire and rise of pheonix, reflect maps are still a no-go.

Global 1 is cancer.
By agreeing to these terms of use, you acknowledge that bugs are like cool and stuff
and that you will bow to the Mealworm king when he ascends the throne.
Updated!

Added Uber Lab points -> Liege of Primordial.

Using Flame Golem alongside the Stone Golem to boost damage.
Hey man , I will be using your build!! I like it!! It's something different and I am mainly using at the time Storm call , Orb of Storms and Tempest Shield!!!

You have edit your build right on the first page , because I haven't read all the comments for update on your build and I saw that you have made some updates on the build through out the comment section ?

Thank you for the build man!! <3 :D
Last edited by TakashiKomuro on Jun 25, 2017, 7:16:45 PM
"
TakashiKomuro wrote:
Hey man , I will be using your build!! I like it!! It's something different and I am mainly using at the time Storm call , Orb of Storms and Tempest Shield!!!

You have edit your build right on the first page , because I haven't read all the comments for update on your build and I saw that you have made some updates on the build through out the comment section ?

You are welcome, it is really a miracle that this build survives even 3.0.0, with a slight nerf of call of the brotherhood in the past and aoe changes, it is still a working build.

You don´t have to read through comments, most important info is on the front :)
"
dawe45 wrote:
"
TakashiKomuro wrote:

You are welcome, it is really a miracle that this build survives even 3.0.0, with a slight nerf of call of the brotherhood in the past and aoe changes, it is still a working build.

You don´t have to read through comments, most important info is on the front :)

Okay!!! Man!!

Thank you very much still!!

I just saw that you have replied to my comment!!

I will still use this build with Tempest Shield skill in 3.0.0!! <3

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info