[Storm Call Elementalist]Righteous Caller of the Flames [From 2.2 to 2.4 and still viable]

"
Mahanen wrote:
have you considered dualwieldin clayshapers for triple golems? one lightning, one fire, one stone? then change over to Liege of the Primordial.

pros:
You have 3 golems!!!
Liege would give you a flat 80% spell damage over the 40% on Paragon of Calamity.
Fire golem would give you 120% spell damage (doubled for three golems) to make up for your current weapon
Lightning Golem would give you 60+% cast and attack speed - assing closer to 90% at lvl20? (plus extra bonuses due to dualwielding...)
Stone Golem would provide close to 12% life regen?

cons:
no shield.

Interesting idea. But dont understand these high numbers there :).
From what i have seen, buffs from same type of golem does not stack.

Fire Golem gives me 40% damage from its own ability + 40% from Liege.
Lightning Golem (from video i have seen) it gets 10% AS and CS at level 4, and from other golem i guess this will go to 15% or 20% at level 20. So this could give you 40% at most. + 40% lightning damage.

And Earth Golem is not in the family of elemental golems so this will not get bonus.
(Technically yes but this game does not consider earth as an element)

This would be better idea, if these would not aggro monsters at all because they die rather quickly and resummoning them all the time is real pain.

I guess triple elemental golems are good for something like crit discharger but not for this build.
Atziri Viable.

I managed to kill her as my first attempt of apex in my entire life :)

Only a split phase is a problem when you position markers too close to reflect one.
Keep this build going. I'm at level 66 mimicking right now, and having no problems. Curious to see how i can tweak it end game if any.
okay, my bad - just going by the wording on the golems i would assume that each golem provides each of the bonuses. e.g. if i have a stone and a fire golem out they are each giving me 205life regen an 20% increased damage therefore i would have a total of 410life regen and 40% increased damage. I havent checked this myself and only going on wording and insinuation from others though...sigh, think it should work like that...
Using build on perandus softcore. Went Righteous Fire route. Highs of 9.6k avg damage for SC and 3.1k Orb of storms. Lvl 86.75 right now but feel like I need more cast speed...5link OK but a 6Link would be frightening with a faster cast added to the mix. Not as Squishy as I thought it would be. Ruby flask modded to turn off RF mitigates the high damage reflect. Righteous Fire destroys what is left of mobs that get past Orb/SC. 4k life... would like to be higher but am going to go after Mental Rapidity before adding more life nodes. Finally weened myself off the Stone Golem and now using Fire Golem. Going to 90 before I rave on the build.

Last edited by RightHandofGod on Apr 7, 2016, 4:40:06 PM
"
Using build on perandus softcore. Went Righteous Fire route. Highs of 9.6k avg damage for SC and 3.1k Orb of storms. Lvl 86.75 right now but feel like I need more cast speed...5link OK but a 6Link would be frightening with a faster cast added to the mix. Not as Squishy as I thought it would be. Ruby flask modded to turn off RF mitigates the high damage reflect. Righteous Fire destroys what is left of mobs that get past Orb/SC. 4k life... would like to be higher but am going to go after Mental Rapidity before adding more life nodes. Finally weened myself off the Stone Golem and now using Fire Golem. Going to 90 before I rave on the build.

Very interesting :) But this seems to me like an update for your build post, are you sure you wrote that in the right post? xD
Oh I did... wanted to leave some feedback for OP since I used this theory crafted build almost to the letter. My only changes were going flame golem and using suggested RF. I did however drop the totem. Nearing lvl 88

Almost 90 and I can honestly say this is easily one of my favorite characters to play. Just does not get old crushing maps with this build. TYVM for the post!!! Update on gear. Using Three Dragons mask for the Shock from fire. T-9 and T-10 Maps feel like T-1. Also, Righteous Fire is the Key to the build IMO.

OP Again Thanks!!!

Last edited by RightHandofGod on Apr 13, 2016, 1:06:47 AM
Did you find a way to work purity of Fire in? I cant seem to get enough mana.
"
Pyrollusion wrote:
Did you find a way to work purity of Fire in? I cant seem to get enough mana.

Yea the only way is alpha´s howl or cutting of herald of thunder.

But even without HoT your damage will be at least 50% higher with RF.
Updated!

Started using RF and 6L(got lucky to link Cloak of Flame), using Elemental Focus as a last link.

The usage of RF becomes possible at higher level because i was not allocating all life regen nodes around the path.
Last edited by dawe45 on May 3, 2016, 2:04:37 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info