2.3 Pathfinder - CoC Blocker 9.5k ES 71% block 75% Spell block Uber/Core Viable [Videos inside]

I just craft this today

I dont know, its that good what i am thinking? Should i craft multiple mods and craft speel damage + speed attack ?
And another question should i use this boots with this frenzy ?

Or better sell it ?
this is one of the best builds i played and i played a lot of them

only thing that i played that had higher clear speed along the insane bosskilling was COC discharge and this build has more than enough benefits to compensate for slightly less damage compared to that build

It can also do physical reflect maps without any issues whatsoever, i have done couple of them already and only dropped below 80% once and that was on a double reflect mob

at least my setup with warlord's can, idk how good vinktar leech is

Rumi's OP, and i'm not even spell block capped

i have adjusted the build to suit my playstyle better

My gear

I don't like sacrificing shield slot for Rathpith since shield can give you so much ES

i have solved my spell block by using Reckless Defence Cobalt Jewel in conjunction with stone of lazwhar, it puts me to 71% spell block with capped block and with perfect rumi's and 2% spell block node near Alchmist wheel i would be capped on both block types

I use warlords mark to solve leech, i don't like the new Vinktar flask because you have to give up suffix for it and i think Quicksilver of Adrenaline is absolutely invaluable for COC Cyclone builds, clear speed without is way too low

I keep a high level CWDT to not consume endurance charges too often and to give high duration immortal call when it procs, i also use self cast enduring cry for bosses

I currently don't have it in my gear cause i tried to recolor my gloves and they have eaten all my chromes xD

but even without it t8-9 maps are a joke, i will have it by the time i start red maps, i have already tried Coloseum at lvl 78 and i absolutely wrecked it, build is insane

I am currently at 77% crit with 5 power charges which makes me crit capped when having diamond flask up, i have only taken crit nodes that give global and spell crit, 6th charge is not neccesary with good dagger

I also plan to take scion attack speed and use a jewel with double attack speed roll, i also run Vaal Haste, i think high attack speed and movespeed just make the build much smoother to play but it's my personal preference

I had a high roll Splendour so i 6 linked it and i'm using it, it allows me to sustain mana on curse immune maps so it's pretty nice, and 800+ ES regalia market is not that great atm so i don't think i'll even go for upgrade i currently have 10,5K ES with 8 more ES nodes to take in the next levels since i focused on damage nodes first for faster leveling

I also share your opinion that Basalt is better than Taste since only armor you have is from rumi's and it's insignificant for any big phys hit

IGN JustifiedF
Last edited by Justifi3d on Mar 24, 2016, 8:54:03 AM
"
Justifi3d wrote:

only thing that i played that had higher clear speed along the insane bosskilling was COC discharge and this build has more than enough benefits to compensate for slightly less damage compared to that build

It can also do physical reflect maps without any issues whatsoever, i have done couple of them already and only dropped below 80% once and that was on a double reflect mob

My gear

I don't like sacrificing shield slot for Rathpith since shield can give you so much ES

i have solved my spell block by using Reckless Defence Cobalt Jewel in conjunction with stone of lazwhar, it puts me to 71% spell block with capped block and with perfect rumi's and 2% spell block node near Alchmist wheel i would be capped on both block types

I use warlords mark to solve leech, i don't like the new Vinktar flask because you have to give up suffix for it and i think Quicksilver of Adrenaline is absolutely invaluable for COC Cyclone builds, clear speed without is way too low

I keep a high level CWDT to not consume endurance charges too often and to give high duration immortal call when it procs, i also use self cast enduring cry for bosses

I currently don't have it in my gear cause i tried to recolor my gloves and they have eaten all my chromes xD

but even without it t8-9 maps are a joke, i will have it by the time i start red maps, i have already tried Coloseum at lvl 78 and i absolutely wrecked it, build is insane

I am currently at 77% crit with 5 power charges which makes me crit capped when having diamond flask up, i have only taken crit nodes that give global and spell crit, 6th charge is not neccesary with good dagger

I also plan to take scion attack speed and use a jewel with double attack speed roll, i also run Vaal Haste, i think high attack speed and movespeed just make the build much smoother to play but it's my personal preference

I had a high roll Splendour so i 6 linked it and i'm using it, it allows me to sustain mana on curse immune maps so it's pretty nice, and 800+ ES regalia market is not that great atm so i don't think i'll even go for upgrade i currently have 10,5K ES with 8 more ES nodes to take in the next levels since i focused on damage nodes first for faster leveling

I also share your opinion that Basalt is better than Taste since only armor you have is from rumi's and it's insignificant for any big phys hit

Very nice alternative build! I also followed your build for the trapper. Two insane builds! Keep up the good work.
"
FoolyCoolant wrote:
Why are you using the vinktars that adds flat lightning and not the one that converts phys to light?

If u convert your phys to lightning u will nerf ur damage because of less poison and elemental resistant mobs
My gear for tricurse setup. I'm capable of doing uber deathless quite consistently with this.
Spoiler

Enhance will be lvl 4 at some point.
Don't ask me why I leveled flame dash. lol.
I have 500ES shields as well, but prefer dmg over 500ES. Clearing trash in uber zone is not even slightly scary with this build.

edit: just to underscore how unimportant gear is in this build. I mapped untill 90++++ with so shit gear you would not even have paid 1C for it. I used tabula, subpar 1c gloves, no sky boots, everything was shitty. Only when I got some currency I started putting effort into the gear. Skyboots are not even mine, they are from a guildie - they are not needed, just luxury and fun. 6L cheap 500ES chests should be affordable. Get a worse base than regalia if you cannot afford it. Or use tabula. Go for sub 400ES shield to score nice shields instead of super expensive 500ES shields. In the end, this build has no expensive gear req. You upgrade as you go.
Last edited by Madzak on Mar 24, 2016, 5:18:27 PM
"
gibtuck wrote:

Thanks for the reply, I'll try gunning for that. I guess I don't really know the mechanics of COC, why does it choose Bladefall over the others? Also, I'm finding that my survivability is pretty crap, leech specifically. Do we take any leech other than from Atziri Flask? I tend to pop the full cohort of flasks on magic/rare/boss mobs and otherwise run between the regular mobs, my Vinktar's won't have 100% uptime otherwise. Am I making a mechanical mistake?

As I understand it a (level 21) CoC will roll for each spell separately, so it will have 70% chance to cast either BF or BV and 49% chance to cast both, when you crit of course. By removing BV it will always cast BF.

As for life leech, just the Atziri flask should be sufficient.. if it isn't then it's most likely you are not outputting enough damage to benefit from the leech vs damage you are taking. I think the most likely culprit as someone mentioned is your dagger.. the low base crit means less procs from CoC and less dps. You should definitely remove that spell damage and replace with crit chance instead if you can't buy a better dagger.

Not sure if this has been covered or not. But for the 6th linked slot would Increased criticial Damage not be more powerful then Controlled Destruction?
"
Justifi3d wrote:

My gear

Yea for my late late game build i also planned on using the amulet + jewel to cap spell block and getting a good ES shield, Rapth is still a good bang for the buck with some ES resistance and spell damage.

I feel like the damage with this build is at least on par with CoC discharge if not better.

Happy u are enjoying some path of flasks :)
"
Justifi3d wrote:

My gear

Yea for my late late game build i also planned on using the amulet + jewel to cap spell block and getting a good ES shield, Rapth is still a good bang for the buck with some ES resistance and spell damage.

I feel like the damage with this build is at least on par with CoC discharge if not better.

Happy u are enjoying some path of flasks :)
"
kevro53 wrote:
Not sure if this has been covered or not. But for the 6th linked slot would Increased criticial Damage not be more powerful then Controlled Destruction?

The reason for controlled destruction is to avoid increasing cyclone mana cost, if you can sustain 1 more support on cyclone the best options is Conc effect since it would double dip on your poison as well.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info