2.3 Occultist Detonate dead AKA Purple death. HC/ATZIRI VIABLE

Would you say it's recommandated with this build for Izaro farming (in Hardcore) while he's fully charged ? I mean, can you kill him before he kills you ? I'm really looking for a video of this fight if you don't mind when you'll make it.

Other shit, isn't it good to get Spell Echo + Faster Casting with your Desecreate, to get more corpse and one shot boss as Izaro (yeah I know, this isn't the only boss in the game, but died 2 times on him so I want a build doable for farming lab) :)

Thanks for answering anyway
"
KsC78 wrote:
Would you say it's recommandated with this build for Izaro farming (in Hardcore) while he's fully charged ? I mean, can you kill him before he kills you ? I'm really looking for a video of this fight if you don't mind when you'll make it.

Other shit, isn't it good to get Spell Echo + Faster Casting with your Desecreate, to get more corpse and one shot boss as Izaro (yeah I know, this isn't the only boss in the game, but died 2 times on him so I want a build doable for farming lab) :)

Thanks for answering anyway

I haven't been killed by a fully charged Izaro *yet* but if you're just looking for a lab farmer then there are way better builds i'm sure.

As for the 1 shotting him it's impossible. Not only is his hp pool large he also has 3 phases *the separate fights*

Spell echo + faster casting + desecrate would yield less corpses than if I used cluster trap + trap + desecrate.

I'd aim for the head enchant instead that gives +3 corpses per desecrate. *which requires farming* And you can't use vaal gems on him as they don't fill up.

So far the only time i've had a real problem with Izaro is when I was dumb enough to give him all the buffs + leave him with all the charges. :P

Working on getting those videos out this week too don't worry.
Quick update in the flask section. Will give a more indepth explanation in the upcoming video guide.

I strongly recommend this for its 4% health regen on top of the 40% damage bonus. *roll more charges on it + iron skin/reflexes to pop together with your granite/jade flask* Comparable with Atziri's Promise.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
can in some cases outperform a granite flask. *depends on your overall armour and level as the armour value gets weaker at higher levels* Overall stick with granite flask over this due to charges required.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Very situational flask. If you have a lot of evasion it's great + the smoke cloud can potentially save your life.
What about the profane bloom nerf?
"
kasa410 wrote:
What about the profane bloom nerf?

If I understand this correctly the old version was 50% chance for cursed enemies to explode for 10% of ther maximum life as chaos damage vs the current version which is 20% chance to explode for 25% of their maximum life as chaos damage.

This is the reason why we run with the Obliteration wand to up the chance to 40%. For bosses you generally use your dps weapons or it simply dies in the AOE blast caused by its surrounding adds.

Rather than a "nerf" i'd call it a rebalance/buff to be honest.
Got the new setup running finally. Updated the video section and uploading my Atziri run to youtube as I write this. Working on the video guide as well.

Duo Jungle Valley boss run for now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owEA-78RpJM
The Atziri run is finally up in the video section. Working on the indept guide for her at the moment.

Here's the clip

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jXUehOClgPE
About the Gem setup :

In your guide, you coloured Fire Penetration as Blue gem (it's red). In other hands, does Rapid Decay really work with this build ? Tool tip remains the same in my 6L and no information about that gem on the description ?

I'm also looking for a fire spell to kill Argus in merc lab, do you think Vaal Molten Shell could work here ?
Last edited by KsC78 on Mar 28, 2016, 11:52:29 AM
"
KsC78 wrote:
About the Gem setup :

In your guide, you coloured Fire Penetration as Blue gem (it's red). In other hands, does Rapid Decay really work with this build ? Tool tip remains the same in my 6L and no information about that gem on the description ?

I'm also looking for a fire spell to kill Argus in merc lab, do you think Vaal Molten Shell could work here ?

Super greatful for the feedback and errors that might be in the guide. Let me know if there are any more I have missed.

As for Argus... I generally skip him cause I only do labyrinth for the enchantments. But I can imagine firestorm working pretty decently against him instead of DD. *although I kill him with DD or just plain skip* Thank you for mentioning vaal molten shell by the way. I'll give that one a go vs him and see how it works out. Although he might hit you too slow for it to be efficient *or he'll straight off kill you*

Because he's immune to ignite as well I'd switch out increased burning damage for life leech and chance to ignite for elemental focus to increase the damage.

Rapid decay would only affect the burning portion of the damage thus it won't show up on your tooltip dps. *same way that fire pen doesn't*

I'm still running a 5L in all the leagues.
Last edited by Gamlos2 on Mar 28, 2016, 3:05:14 PM
Finally updated the Atziri section under Media and Misc. Thanks for being patient.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info