{3.0} Necronomicon / Raise Spectre Monster Info...[The Unofficial Minion Wiki]

"
Dextera wrote:
Spoiler
Ok so I have been messing around all day today and have gone through maybe 4 ex in chromatic and stuff and 20 regrets (needing dex and str depending on staff I was using)
and I tested Stygian revenents slashed miscreations flame sentinels the spectral blade dudes knitted horrors flame sentinels and pocked guys and grapplers.

Here is the gear I am using for all the tests.

Spoiler

Now here is the gear I have settled on for The ones I felt killed the best and fastest and that's the...........

Stygian Revenants

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Stygian_Revenant http://poedb.tw/us/mon.php?n=Stygian+Revenant

Spoiler

Passive Tree
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMDAAFvA-4GSQ0fDXwRUBUnFdcXLxhqGyUc3B0UHU8dqh2-HdkfxyL0KPoqmCymLL8tiy9vMtEzhzQKNbk3ZjeDOQs8KEGHQ1REBEVHRnFHhUmxS65Ms025VdZWY1fJWAdakVxrZOdmnmqsa9tsC20ZcLt4L3zlfRh-WX_GgKSCx4RIhWCGrohAiEKMdoyxjxqPRpAzkyeYrZuhnL6ePKEvpqym66cIpyuofarEr420DLcxuJO-isHFw23K08y80B_T-9fP2QvZE9lb2V7a3d-K4Yji9-kC6rrr7uwY7IrviO_r9HH31_k3-ej6gPrS_kn-gQ==

Almost all of the mobs i found in maps then tested on Daresso and then Mali.

So yeah I think till they change stuff or add new mobs even as annoying as they are with the sounds they make they seem to be the hands down best.

They got everything you want tankyness super deeps very mean AI.

The flame sentinels are very close behind them .

I want to test the firebomb humans but I cant seem to find them.

Here is what it all looks like with flasks and everything from my belt!!!!!!!!

http://prnt.sc/bxdjvm

why not put this in its own thread an call it a guide? :)
allright so it seems Cannible Fire_eaters are 100% from dry peninsula maps

they are nasty as fuck

not good for map clearing but they spank bosses

i use the same set up as flame sents but i use

pretty awesome to have them do Incinerate Novas for massive dmg

here is what it looks like

http://prntscr.com/bxro1q

Last edited by Dextera on Jul 26, 2016, 12:21:49 PM
Why the hell are you using Empower on Raise Spectre? That's one of the most useless supports for Spectres, giving a whole 6% more damage and 4% life/ES. It does not affect monster level, if that's what you were thinking, because it specifically says "Level of...Active Skill Gems." The gem level of Raise Spectre has no effect on monster level.
Which maps/areas have the Churning Titan? I'd like to experiment with them as spectres.
Any spectres that grant auras or buffs?

I'm wondering because I'm going for an elementalist golem build I want spectres to support this playstyle, opposed to being the core of the build.
"
Ouroboros226 wrote:
Any spectres that grant auras or buffs?

I'm wondering because I'm going for an elementalist golem build I want spectres to support this playstyle, opposed to being the core of the build.
I think your best bet is the monkeys that give frenzy charges, they're in the Old Fields iirc
builds: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1663570/
"
Hlifhildr wrote:
Which maps/areas have the Churning Titan? I'd like to experiment with them as spectres.

i found them in the tier 12 shipyard map. i don't think they are very good since they need a minion speed gem to cap their speed even though i'm using haste aura and a 20/20 spectre gem though i am using a 6 link colored for a spell casting spectre. hopefully someone who knows what they are doing will post in this thread with detailed info on them.

edit: also found them in tier 8 dark forest.
Last edited by TheFatChickThriller on Aug 14, 2016, 5:04:53 AM
"
"
Hlifhildr wrote:

i found them in the tier 12 shipyard map. i don't think they are very good since they need a minion speed gem to cap their speed even though i'm using haste aura and a 20/20 spectre gem though i am using a 6 link colored for a spell casting spectre. hopefully someone who knows what they are doing will post in this thread with detailed info on them.

edit: also found them in tier 8 dark forest.

Thanks for the info!
Awesome thread, lots of great invaluable info!

Quick question: I'm using flame sentinals and I have a corrupted (vaal orbed a chest and got two duplicates) 6L chest with BBBBGG and since I can't take fire penetration, what would be the best choice for that second green slot? I'm flipping between culling strike and faster projectiles but can't decide which is better... any other choices out there that would be a better fit?

Thanks!
Well hello Mister Fancypants. Well, I've got news for you pal, you ain't leadin' but two things right now: Jack and shit... and Jack left town.
BBBBGG, so I assume:

B - Raise Spectre (Flame Sentinel)
B - Spell Echo
B - Minion Damage
B - Elemental Focus
G - (Greater/Lesser) Multiple Projectiles (I prefer Lesser)
G - To Be Determined

What you want is a MORE multiplier, as stacking it gives exponential returns. You already get tons of Increased Damage from your passives, ascendancy, jewels, gear, and gem quality. MORE is what's hard to come by.

Faster Projectiles is 29% Increased Damage. Waste of a slot.

Culling Strike is 38% Increased Damage. Insta-kills at 10% is nice, but aside from difficult bosses it shouldn't matter much. Quality is the same as Faster Projectiles, giving increased attack/cast speed, so that's decent. Flame Sentinels scale very well with cast speed. If you want culling for bosses, you can instead use Power Siphon (need wand), Culling support on Arc or Flame Totem, or get an item that gives Culling for free.

Pierce gives 29% More Damage, but you have a chance of losing out on splash damage if other targets aren't behind the pierced enemy. GGG removed shotgunning though, so how much that matters when you've got 3, 5, or 7 projectiles per shot is debatable. Penetrating a pack of mobs for deeper splash might actually improve clear time. In enclosed maps like Dungeon, Catacombs, and Crypt, pierced Fireballs can still detonate against walls behind the target and deal more damage.

Slower Projectiles give 29% More Damage. The downside is almost non-existent, as the Fireballs are fast enough with or without this gem. Quality is the same as Pierce, giving increased damage.

Chain could be fun, but 50% Less Damage hurts.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info