[2.2] 100% chaos ICE TRAPPER - UBER down (T15 Abyss Double Boss fight in 10 sec!!)

Been running a build similar to this since perandus. If you don't like having to carry a mana potion, you can simply go EB/ZO and use the golem to get 100+ mana per sec. You also get access to the AOE node on the templar side.
"
xX999Xx wrote:

Long story short, why are you avoiding Elemental nodes, at 100% conversion a 10% elemental node should be better then comparable 10% chaos dmg node.

Elemental damage bonuses only apply once to any particular chunk of damage no matter how many times you convert it to a different element. Chaos damage double dips on the initial hit and the poison.
at first I added video for speed normal atziri run and i will try to record UBER atziri and some endgame maps later today.

"
Vonwarr wrote:
why not pick up Fatal Toxins in the skill tree? I know they nerfed the node but it still seems like a lot of damage.

Also, the High Explosives passive penetrates Elemental Resist... I don't think affects this build. Is the 10% trigger radius worth the point?

-those 3 skill points to fatal toxis give me 25% poison dmg per skill point and there are a lot of notes to pick instead. i think dot dmg scales wore then normal dmg but i can be wrong... we need some math here
-with high explosive you are right.. it is remaining after my first build before the switch to chaos

"
Asag wrote:
Can this build do hard challenges like twinned t15 etc?

-im sure it can, ill record it when i will be able to get t15 map

"
xX999Xx wrote:

Long story short, why are you avoiding Elemental nodes, at 100% conversion a 10% elemental node should be better then comparable 10% chaos dmg node.

-elemental nodes dont work that way. if a skill is fire/cold they dont give you 10% fire + 10% cold, its just 10% elemental sooo they give me the same amount of dmg as chaos nodes, the only diffrence is 14 life ^^

10% fire, 10% cold, 10% trap, 10% elemental, 10% chaos .... and so on... they are all the same for this build
Last edited by obojetnecotujest on Mar 14, 2016, 3:47:25 PM
This build seems to be seriously lacking in life nodes. How is survivability - especially in higher level maps?
"
sikker wrote:
This build seems to be seriously lacking in life nodes. How is survivability - especially in higher level maps?

You can drop some damage nodes since you don't really need more damage and get more life nodes. You can get rid high explosives as that does nothing for us since we do chaos damage. And there is really no need to stack partial crit chance nodes. Also do note, you can then get elemental overload.

I'm running a similar build and I have 4999 life currently and I still have life nodes to take...and I'm using Tabula Rasa. Up to you to decide more damage or more life XD
Last edited by renroval on Mar 14, 2016, 5:28:13 PM
UBER atziri video addded
"
UBER atziri video addded

Will you be uploading videos of you doing T12-15 maps? :D
yeah, during uber run today finally i get many t14 maps... i hope that i will make videos tomorrow or the day after tomorrow. my goal is twinned t15 asap
Wow,

I pieced together the daggers and the ring yesterday, switching from a lightning trapper to something very close to your spec, and holy crap.

Now i understand why people are running chaos conversion, the damage output is just simply insane,
the only thing i feel is lacking is the surviability but that might be due to me going from hybrid EV/ES to full EV effectivly dropping my health from 4k down to 3k and my ES from 2k down to 200.

But regardless,
Running tier 9-10 maps i just murder everything,
if its not oneshooting yellow packs, its atleast 2-3shooting. (about 15k sheet deeps).
It will be VERY interessting to see how high i can take the dmg on this toon (84 atm).

Regards,
Bustah
"
renroval wrote:
"
sikker wrote:

You can drop some damage nodes since you don't really need more damage and get more life nodes. You can get rid high explosives as that does nothing for us since we do chaos damage. And there is really no need to stack partial crit chance nodes. Also do note, you can then get elemental overload.

I'm running a similar build and I have 4999 life currently and I still have life nodes to take...and I'm using Tabula Rasa. Up to you to decide more damage or more life XD

Could u link your tree pls?

///
Also your build is fine, uber atziri viable but not hc. It needs lot more extra surv.

Your playstile also needs some practice you stand in a place a lot you have to run more with trapper, that's kind of a key. Just watch streams like Pohx or ProjectPT how much they run around.
Last edited by KisBali on Mar 15, 2016, 4:30:45 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info