[2.2] 100% chaos ICE TRAPPER - UBER down (T15 Abyss Double Boss fight in 10 sec!!)

Hi, this is the first time i post my build. Many ppl asked my how i achieve so high dps that everything melts and the answer is obvious :D poison-chaos.

Unfortunately i dont have videos yet but i will collect some in future.

For UBER atziri i did today my 1st and 2nd run EVER... and they both was super easy
(top ES splendor and vertex dropped)

Sorry for my bad english.

Pros:
Spoiler

-Insane DPS
(facetanking normal atziri bosses, they dont even have a chance to make a hit cause they die so fast)

-good clearing speed
(low ice trap cooldown + whirling blades)

-good survivability
(40/46 dodge, 4500 life, evasion, phasing + immortal call with cwdt, fortify, stone golem, blind)

-cheap
(deathless normal atziri with 1-2 ex budget)

-u can do all map mods
(only no regen is hard)

-3 power charges and 3 frenzy charger all the time

-poison !!!!!!!!!11111oneone

-u can scale your dmg with chaos, fire, cold, spell, trap, dot and aoe !

Cons:
Spoiler

- u have to use mana flask

Defence
Spoiler

Offence x4 (cluster traps)
Spoiler
with 3 power and 3 frenzy charges

Core gear:
Spoiler

My gear:
Spoiler

Flasks:
Spoiler

Skill tree:

Links:
Spoiler
6L
Spoiler
-ice trap
-cluster traps
-elemental focus
-trap and mine dmg
-controlled destruction
-void manipulation

4L
Spoiler

-vaal grace
-vaal lightning trap
-gmp
-increased duration

-cwdt
-immortal call
-phase run
-increased duration

-whirling blades
-faster attacs
-fotrify
-culling strike (20Q)

3L
Spoiler

-anger
-herald of ice
-enlighten

-summon stone golem
-minion res
-minion life

Bandits:
Spoiler

Normal: Oak

Cruel: Eramir

Merciles:
-Eramir - its 'ok' choice
-Alira - power charge is the best option imo
-Kraitlyn - the best option if u decide not to use phase run

Videos:
Spoiler

Normal Atziri:
Spoiler
it's the first time i record something and the quality and voice are terrible... i was trying to talk but it wasnt a good idea xD
https://youtu.be/kFoofPi5Ljw

UBER Atziri:

T14 Shrine (Double Boss)

T14 Conservatory (Double Boss)

T15 Abyss (Double Boss) (10 sec fight)

Leveling:

Spoiler
It was super easy.. I just leveled with selfcast bladefall. No matter which nodes u pick because I chose many trap-nodes and i was still using selfcast with 2 crappy daggers. Around lvl 70 i switched to traps but u can do this asap u have tabula + 2x consuming dark (its good u use increased aoe gem at start for fast clearing speed. Remember that ur a bit squishy without leech thats why u need all my defensive methods to feel totally safe :)

guys I just changed a build a little bit...

i dropped anger and now i use clarity + Herald of ice + blasphemy(temporal chains) (with enlighten lvl2)

anger didnt give me much dmg and now with TC survi is improved,

deathless uber and t14-15 alched maps one after another :)

Q&A
Spoiler
1. Why dont u use Binos or shield to improve survi?
- 2x consuming dark is required for this build... all your damage must be chaos and with 1 consuming dark u would have only 50% convertion

2. What is better: 5L carcass or Tabula?
-i think carcass because u have to use increased aoe in tabula for good clearing speed

3. Why u use controlled destruction (-100% crit) and u take many crit nodes in skill tree?
- lets say i have 500% crit chance and if i use controlled destruction which takes away 100% i still have 400% left... i've tested damage with no crit and it wasnt as high as with crit

4. Why u dont use Elemental Overload (skill tree node)?
- i would have to use additional source of crit because when trap crits it doesnt count as "your" crit... and in addition i scaled so much crit multi and i dont want to lose it

5. Can u add leveling skill tree breakdown?
-sorry, im lazy and leveling was very easy with crap gear (bladefall) thats why i sure u can handle it by yourself

6. Why u take chaos nodes from shadow staring point in skill tree? elemental is better because it gives fire and cold dmg (counts 2x)
-it doesnt work that way... 10% ele dmg are equal to 10% chaos dmg in this build

7. What jewels u use?
- life + 2x dmg (spell, chaos, aoe, fire, cold etc)

my new stats:

4750 life 40/46 dodge 4500 eva and

frenzy + power charges

<carcass + enchantment 8% ice trap radius neutralise conc eff>
Last edited by obojetnecotujest on Mar 30, 2016, 7:33:23 PM
Last bumped on May 21, 2018, 1:48:13 PM
what about bandits?
I dont think void manupilation is the right support gem ... is it? How about Empower or added cold damage? i had some thoughts about this kind of build but with a legacy Consuming dark and a scepter or another dagger. Great build bro!
My IGN: ExaltedPetyrBaelish.
hey, are all trap builds "immun" to reflect mods?
"
hey, are all trap builds "immun" to reflect mods?

Yes they are!
My IGN: ExaltedPetyrBaelish.
Hey is there any reason you don't pick up Elemental Overload? I feel like it'd be worth it since if you crit you get a 40% multiplier.
"
lesun02 wrote:
I dont think void manupilation is the right support gem ... is it? How about Empower or added cold damage?

-void manipulation gives me 39% moar! dmg and reduces only 25% elemental but there is a chance that 4lvl empower or 21 lvl added cold would be better

"
Chances09 wrote:
Hey is there any reason you don't pick up Elemental Overload? I feel like it'd be worth it since if you crit you get a 40% multiplier.

-i dont use elemental overload because its not constant kind of damage and i have quite high crit multi but its hard to investigate which way is better

"
aguhc wrote:
what about bandits?

-bandits added (u reminded me i took Oak cruel because i started league with bladefall trap and i need to change it :D )
Last edited by obojetnecotujest on Mar 14, 2016, 4:55:32 AM
What if you use Fire trap and ignore pyre ring? Would it still work?
"
akinunal1337 wrote:
What if you use Fire trap and ignore pyre ring? Would it still work?

i have lvl 20 fire trap, i can investigate this but im almost sure the dmg will be much lower
Can you please investigate it? I am currently level 89 pure fire trapper. I am using fire trap because ice trap lags my computer so much with all the aoe nodes and 10 mines. :)

I am thinking about changing my build to poison one since poison seems like to have highest damage scaling in this game. I got like 5 exalteds, hope it will be enough.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info