[2.4 Trickster] Mirror Arrow Summoner/Trapper! Me and my 30 Friends HC/SC [Video Guide]

Really loving this build at the moment.

At some point I'm thinking to try it out with Bronn's Lithe or going Chaos damage with Vis Mortis.
Glad you are liking it m8. I have never tried out the Bronn's Lith but for Vis Mortis i did not find that it helped my dmg much
Ok now that I have played alot of maps, I got only 2 things that bother me alot with this build.

First one is that you gotta spam alot of buttons so with grinding maps fast, you get tired fast.
Second is that this build is not good in party play, as mobs die before ur traps could even activate.
Some times i just spam right click and hope everything dies :P. In party you are more of a support with 3 aura's and 2 curses but i am a solo player my self so i will take your word for it.
Hi there,
Great build, well done. Trying it now on Perandus and it works like a charm. Could you please explain the +1 curse on your tree though and the way you apply those curses?
Currently i just self cast the curses on bosses. Thinking about changing the chest armor to a curse on hit setup but nothing is final yet with that.
I don't get the synergy between trap support gems, and blink arrow.
I'm a big noob. But could someone please explain? These gems shouldn't work together because blink arrow has no 'trap' keyword.
Would really like to try this build.
The Trap support gem turns any non melee skill into a trap which acts like any other trap. Then Cluster trap throws 3 extra of that trap. The traps cast the clones which overrides the normal cd on blink arrow. Minion dmg effects the clones because they are tagged as minions and chain causes the shots fired by the clones to chain 2 times bouncing between targets.

The weird part is that the clones do not benefit from any dmg from your gear or tree only the support gems because they are tagged as minions. But things like chain reaction from the saboteur class and unstable payload do work on the traps.

Over all kinda complicated stuf but the setup i have now does work great :)
Did some big updates to the skill tree including adding a 2 aura skill tree for a more defensive setup.
No EE? oh you just missed the most important part of this build...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info