[2.4 Trickster] Mirror Arrow Summoner/Trapper! Me and my 30 Friends HC/SC [Video Guide]

I did not fined Elemental Equilibrium very useful when i tried it out because applying it was wasting more time then the dmg buff it was giving. Did you find it to be more useful and how are you applying it?
"
Rumdum wrote:
I did not fined Elemental Equilibrium very useful when i tried it out because applying it was wasting more time then the dmg buff it was giving. Did you find it to be more useful and how are you applying it?

Use Wrath and Anger with generosity, then make sure you only have cold flat damage on your gear, so your clones will do a great deal of fire and lightning damage, and attack from yourself only have cold damage so it will make mobs -50% fire and lightning res.

EE is especially better for trap setup cuz the blink/mirror arrow have an initial aoe damage when the clones are summoned, and it's from yourself. So your traps can trigger EE themselves. This makes the whole gameplay much more smooth.

EE is so powerful and this build is one of those that can make full use of EE. You really shouldn't miss it.
cool added EE to the skill trees and added some notes on how it works for people. Sadly i have a quiver with 2 types of dmg on it so i cant use EE until i can find a a new quiver :P
"
Rumdum wrote:
cool added EE to the skill trees and added some notes on how it works for people. Sadly i have a quiver with 2 types of dmg on it so i cant use EE until i can find a a new quiver :P

I have a lv90 blink arrow trapper too this league, it's actually my startup build this league. You can check my profile if you're interested.
i did the same thing starting with this build but my guy is only 88 :P. Was thinking about switching to two auras and using a lightning coil but i think that would take some INSANE gear to get enough es (maby using discipline)
i did make the 2 aura setup using lightning coil that i was talking about have a new video guide up for it along with an Atziri guide in the same video.
Add a section about optimal MTX choices? :3

Aaaanyway, do you think Chain is better than Pierce? Pierce + Proj Weak gives 100% chance to pierce, and Pierce gem does about 1.8x as much damage as Chain gem. If you're applying PW consistently, it seems like Pierce has to be the better choice?
builds: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1663570/
i should totally do a video or section on how to accessorize :)

I have tested both A LOT and chain is faster for clearing because it auto targets things and because i rarely apply pw to anything but bosses so chain hits more targets too.
Hey, nice build!!

I'm sorry for my english bro... I will test this build in some standard char...

Could you give me suggestions about CoH setup? What is the best way to use it ??

ty, gl hf!
\/

Sorry for my poor english!!

/\
Glad you like the Build!
A good curse on hit set up would be 5 link with Split arrow, curse on hit, Projectile weakness, Elemental Weakness, and chain.

You could use this after casting your traps to curse everything.

Using the links i have on chest is good too or this CoH.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info