[2.2.x] "Vortex" 1.5kk+ dps, Insane clear speed | Uber/high end content viable

how much bigger is haste compared to herald of ash i was wondering ?
im pretty new to por and maybe a newbie question... :D

but how do u spend life AND mana for skills/auras... i only know blood magic but it disables all the mana...

ty
"
Patte505 wrote:
im pretty new to por and maybe a newbie question... :D

but how do u spend life AND mana for skills/auras... i only know blood magic but it disables all the mana...

ty

There's also a skill gem called blood magic wich reserve life instead of mana.
You don't use the Blood magic from the skill tree but the skill gem.
Hello guys, i have a question.

How could i improve my build? I could buy Skyforth but i don't think it will make so much difference.
I want to be able to farm UBER, but i am simply not able to do it.

Gear
Spoiler

Flasks
Spoiler

I tried to vaal my enlighten to get lvl4, but it bricked to lvl2. I can't sustain 40+ stacks if i am not attacking anything because i am not leeching mana. I can only have 3 auras up, i would like to add Clarity.

I'm running 5 auras with blashpemy with only lvl 3 enlightens. But I have enough mana on my gear that pushes my mana to 111 so I can use blade vortex.

I'm thinking about switching assasins mark for warlords mark so I can switch to herald of ash on curse immune maps.. Not sure though.

GEAR
Spoiler

Guild: <ACE> Alpha Crucis Exiles
Last edited by Decc on Apr 8, 2016, 12:24:56 AM
hi, here's my gear on peraNDUS

30k dps in ho with aoe and around 50 wioth conc effect (without charges and flask

Spoiler

What i need now to improve my char ? i think i need to put ES on belt, ammy and ring, then i have to change dagger
PS I one shot everything in Atziri normal with 5300es....how much dps and defense is needed for uber ?
Isn't pathfinder or raider better for this build than assasin?
40dex instead of 20 and 25% dmg during flasks which are endless/3 frenzy charge + onslaught?
Last edited by draggongos on Apr 10, 2016, 8:04:06 AM
Can you make a build for low buget ? I mean Skyforth and Shavronne`s are pretty expensive .
"
seradi96 wrote:
Can you make a build for low buget ? I mean Skyforth and Shavronne`s are pretty expensive .

This is also not supposed to be a cheap build.

OK so i have upgraded my gear but my ES is only 7k and dps in HO 27k with Increased Area of effect.
Guys could you recommend me what i should improve?

Spoiler
Last edited by eRko16 on Apr 13, 2016, 4:33:05 AM
"
eRko16 wrote:

OK so i have upgraded my gear but my ES is only 7k and dps in HO 27k with Increased Area of effect.
Guys could you recommend me what i should improve?

Dagger and amulet are two weak points. You also need to craft ES% on rings.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info