[2.2.x] "Vortex" 1.5kk+ dps, Insane clear speed | Uber/high end content viable

This is my build for now, I have 7.8k ES with Lv 90 , Like i am so easy to die....Also I only have 23k dps with Increase Area Effect, how can i improve my damage? I saw the guide it have 40k dps at HO...
The Last question is I saw some people using 6L with empower / faster casting / Increase Crit Dmg / Add fire Dmg ... Actually which one is the best? Also Should I use Haste or hearld of Ash? sooooooo confuse.
Last edited by fkfkfk100 on Apr 21, 2016, 5:37:58 PM
I update my shield...I gain 700 es but I lost around 3K of dps

If anyone can view my tree ...are there any point that I can swap to increase dps
@Maclarca, fkfkfk100 i didn´t see your skilltree but to my mind most dps comming from jewels, jewels, jewels, dagger, amu and crit shield.

my Skilltree

Also i found it´s important to use two increased skill effect clusters in skill tree so you must not use the increased duration gem.
This will push my dps in hideout (haste, hatred, HoI, flame golem, inc. area of effect) to 62k on map with power charges it hits 98k with flasks 114k at 4,93 casts per sec.

With that cast speed i "only" could get 47 blades so a duration enchantsment on helm would be gg or using vaal haste. But tbh i didn´t feel that is necessary ;-)

So for most bosses i didn´t swap to concentrated effect (only for core, uber, palace and coloseum)

Last thing i use increased critical strikes over critical damage because with power charges i hit 90,4% crit chance. Togheter with assasin mark i always do crits.

My gem setup is
- spell echo
- controlled destruction
- added fire (switch to life leech if running reflect map (also switch to warlords mark))
- increased area of effect (switch to concentrated effect for hard bosses)
- increased critical strikes

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAABAADBAwQD7gVCDXwQYhEPES8RUBa_Fy8ZihqPGyUdFB2qHb4gbiL0KPoqCyo4KlMrCiycLagvbzOHNbk9X0GWRnFJsUuuTLNQMFBCUlNTNVXWV8lca1yKXfJfKl9qX7BknWTnbAttGW-ecFJwu3RVdf13B3vXf8aApILHgwmESIRThG-HE4nTjDaPRo_6kyeXlZf0m6GbtZykoS-io6YypyuocqyYrrOxW7GQsnC0DLVIt9a-isHFwfPDOsNtykrK09DQ0PXUQtfP2RPZW9tZ217fiuGI6QLquutj6_XsGO-I7_3w1fId9tr31_k3-ej60vsJ

This is my skill tree now, I dont have Lv 4 enlighten So I need to have Sovereignty so have more mana reserve with running Lv 20 Clarity with Blood Magic , Also Unnatural Calm to have more ES, Im not sure is my skill tree have any problem

Also I saw the guide also using Increase duration still can hit 46k dps at Hideout. Even his Blade Voltex is Lv 24 i think is still not possible to boost his damage from 23k(My dmg with lv 20) to 46k...What did he do for his dps Also using Crit Strike or added Fire Damage I can see board damage have a little bit higher, but If i use increase crit dmg my hidden dmg will higher then those two?

Actually Im not really looking for 46k dps...but I think at least not 23k dps(1 times less dmg)...Now im currently at Perandus League, So I don't expect my dmg as high as the guide , I think I'll use Spell Echo , BV , CD , IAE , ID < don't wanna take out it ,cause im lazy to spin every second.. and the last spot of support gem im still looking for which can boost my dps higher.

Last question is Did anybody try Lv 4 empower ? Is it boost the damage really hard? because I try Lv 3 Empower ....its sucks
Last edited by fkfkfk100 on Apr 22, 2016, 12:59:52 PM
Melee, facetank build, no damage reduction, easy 1 shot deaths in non-ref maps, traps can 1 shot too.

Not very happy with this build, leveling up is pain after lvl 95. Not sure what to do anymore.
"
Melee, facetank build, no damage reduction, easy 1 shot deaths in non-ref maps, traps can 1 shot too.

Not very happy with this build, leveling up is pain after lvl 95. Not sure what to do anymore.

its easy to lvl past 95, link gear
hey guys,
if i have +1Facebreaker ?
which one gem i can use for this?>
i just took this build to lvl 100. its amazing. you faceroll everything, including t15 maps and uber.

i found lvl 4 enlighten is not required for this build. get facebreakers with +1 gems and you will end up with ~ 200 mana free, which is more than enough.
if you guys have any questions feel free to pm me in game, seems like the guy who made the thread is not that active anymore
Hi, can you tell me few tips, bcs i saw you had on conc. 200K i have only 120
Spoiler

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info