The Solaris Mystery Box

I really dislike exclusive lottery box promo...
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
WoooW.
"
Opening them near Kuduku does not influence the outcome.

Dang it!
do i read that right?

"until the end of the Perandus Leagues (May 30)"

Am i misreading this?
Bye bye desync!
GGG, can we please have the hideout MTXs be released at a later date and not tie-in into these lottery boxes? Or can you just make lottery boxes that allows the purchase of hideout MTXs?

For players with many points like me, we've spent most our points and own those former MTXs and getting it again just doesn't make any sense especially if we just want to obtain and collect those hideout MTXs.

Worst case is, nor can we give away those MTXs that we don't need from the opened boxes to other players who may need it if we're charitable or merely want to have clean MTX stashes. Now my MTX stashes are already messy with previous Winterboxes MTXs that I don't need.

Please find this feedback to review for future improvements. Thanks.o(≧▽≦)o
The Gemling Queen favours 'NotACuckRoach'.

Ethaereal │ Exaltreal │ Cherrubim │ Erremes │ Khainne │ Kaelous │ Balzael
Powered by 2015 Alienware 17" R2 laptop · Standard League · BLÔW Guild · Bird-Day - Aug 7, 2012
人生はただのゲームだ。楽しむために生きろ。勝利をつかむため遊べ。人生に勝ち、そして喜ぶために生きろ。o(^▽^)o ♪
"
NotACuckRoach wrote:
GGG, can we please have the hideout MTXs be released at a later date and not tie-in into these lottery boxes? Or can you just make lottery boxes that allows the purchase of hideout MTXs?

For players with many points like me, we've spent most our points and own those former MTXs and getting it again just doesn't make any sense especially if we just want to obtain and collect those hideout MTXs.

Worst case is, nor can we give away those MTXs that we don't need from the opened boxes to other players who may need it if we're charitable or merely want to have clean MTX stashes. Now my MTX stashes are already messy with previous Winterboxes MTXs that I don't need.

Please find this feedback to review for future improvements. Thanks.o(≧▽≦)o

They could just make it so you can't receive duplicates. Would make the most sense, I think.
This is going to hurt my wallet :/
"
GusTheGamer wrote:
The only way I will buy these boxes is if the loot formula has been fixed. I have mtx tabs with tons of duplicates of mtx that are completely useless. like having multiple arctic portals. you only need one to have that portal skin on all your characters on the account. >:/

Yes I'm super salty. That is some shady stuff to pull. Getting useless duplicates.

I looove Mystery Boxes!

But yes... PLEASE work on the MTX Stash and a way to reclaim or at least remind me where all my MTXs are assigned. I'd like to be able organize my MTX Stash by type, at least in the same fashion they are categorized in the Shop.
No one opening yet? Post results..
Playing marauder @ Hardcore leagues

All what I would love is an aura blood rage effect like Goku had transforming into ssj/kaioken
and a golem skins, a pack of them

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info