The Solaris Mystery Box

A complete ripoff, there's a very low chance to get radiant armor sets.

All i've gotten so far is seraph armor, statues and a ton of skin transfers i don't need.

Just put the armor set up for 420 points so we have the option to buy it.
Last edited by saucefar2 on Apr 5, 2016, 8:47:32 AM
Damn GGG, you should implement option to trade MTX for MTX, cuz that is quite annoying. I want to support PoE (obviously), but damn... I should've bought suppack or bunch of tabs.

p.s. $WTT My Solaris Helmet x 2 + Solaris Gloves for yours Alabaster gloves, helm, body. :'(
Complete GARBAGE BOX Full of skin Xfers .

dont waste your money on this.

GGG for the love of RNGeezus sell the fucking set instead not this complete random bullshit

!!!!!!!!
IGN : QueenLeona
"
Chris wrote:
Very keen to see the results of people opening these. Much easier to get armours this time around.

Lies! Opened $40 worth and got 6 sets of gloves D:
Last edited by liborio92 on May 4, 2016, 3:37:42 AM
Just threw away 150$ I got a lot of boots and gloves skins, one of the ivory head pieces and not even one chest piece, welp i'm demoralized. Mostly cause I knew this would happen this way. My goal in life is to only gamble my money at vegas. at least when I lose it there I get free drinks.

I should have just read this forum before, I'm not the only one. I think i've supported enough money to GGG for my lifetime.
Last edited by deadpplqq on Apr 11, 2016, 1:16:39 PM
I'm curious to see what might be in them as well... perhaps something good this time around....

Oh wait, I just read a few posts. My my GGG, you had better step up your game or you're going to lose a lot of players - and this is coming from one of your original closed Beta ppl. I think D3 is releasing more content soon....

Hmmm... I remember Chris telling us that they would NEVER charge us to play this game. I suppose that didn't include having us buy useless shit. There's RNG and then there's

"Oh, I don't give a fuck because we're making money now hand over fist and we're successful."

See how long ppl will tolerate this behaviour....

The Pope quit, a meteor fell on Russia, an
asteroid came close to the earth, there's snow
in Arizona, star wars and star trek have the
same director! Who the hell is playing jumanji?
Last edited by Udja on Apr 13, 2016, 10:33:12 PM

Boots and shoes and boots and shoes you say...?

The Pope quit, a meteor fell on Russia, an
asteroid came close to the earth, there's snow
in Arizona, star wars and star trek have the
same director! Who the hell is playing jumanji?
Gave it one last go and... hurrah! Got a giant throne! That no one will ever see, since I solo. Hmmm. But still, I love goodie bags, even though the drop rate of anything interesting seems very low. So many skin transfers, one piece of armor, a gargoyle, and a throne.
hah wow really still nothing new from GGG damn, well wont be hard to resist future supporter packs thats for sure.

And i thought Blizzard was the more expensive company that couldn care less about there costumer, well welcome to that club GGG.

What the fuck did you expect? ppl spending upworth 100-500$ to complete a MTX set? because of the shitty RNG and no options for trade MTX, and some even failed to get it for that cost...

And next to that you chose to shit on the ones who have 40+ tabs allready by make a currency tab that need to be bought aswell rather then just make it a overall quality of life update make currency just stack 100+ in any tab.

I had so much respect for this game at first but now it just look like a side product from blizzard.

How does GGG feel about this themself? Feelt that the Box's was spot on or see there is isue's that could need some attention? care to comment on anything at all.

Didnt take long to react on changes to the currency tab why is it so damn hard to make options for MTX. afterall isent this the product's we bought to keep game alive?

No shame in ripping of costumers who pay this much for so little?

GGG i dare you to make a responds, do it coward's
Last edited by Iflon on Apr 15, 2016, 2:17:41 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info