The Solaris Mystery Box

GGG please do something for duplicate.

Most of the people who buy do it also because they want to support PoE. It is no use to have 3x the same skin.
"
Xhat wrote:
GGG please do something for duplicate.

Most of the people who buy do it also because they want to support PoE. It is no use to have 3x the same skin.

+1 to this.

I didn't get any duplicates, but I'm not buying any more boxes because of the chance to get useless duplicates I can do absolutely nothing with. It's lame.

edit: At least let us vendor duplicates for like 10%-15% of their original value.
Last edited by Louis33315 on Mar 11, 2016, 1:26:58 PM
Those boxes are realy annoying... trying to get the Alabaster set... bought 30 of those dam boxes and ending up with 4 times the helmet and simply 1 times the gloves... all the other stuff are those Skin transfers and Gargoyle Statues... not realy a smart move.

Maybe add a way to trade duplicates via an NPC merchant to get the missing parts... or let us sell them back. :X
Last edited by Alfa0815 on Mar 11, 2016, 1:33:45 PM
just 1 question. When are we finally going to be able sort out M tabs? 8 pages so far and its all a mess!!!
Opened around 600 RP of boxes, got a few duplicates, but also the full Radiant set(Really happy with this one haha), parts of the other set, two gargoyle statues, some random skill MTX(some I had, some I didn't)a weapon enchant, some skin transfers..

This one feels totally worth it, giving a full set alone is 450. I got way more than I payed for.

I'm glad I'm supporting you guys, you proof over and over again you listen to us. I've had numerous cases where I actually regret spending money on a game(or end up severly disappointed). But over the past three years, you've yet to do that. Keep this up!
I am a nice guy.
Looking for cheap builds/builds for beginners? Check out one of my guides! /806789
Do not buy it !It is not worth and really suck !
Last time the chance to get skin of chest is less than 1/1000(player did a record),and too many items repeat。
why did you raise the price?
If you don't have enough space in the shop tab it doesn't give you the big box, just the small mystery one? what?
I opened for 700 pts and I got the seraph full set, 1 part of the radian and some gargoyle and weapon MTX.

It worth it but the duplicate makes me feel pretty bad at the end.
Last edited by Xhat on Mar 11, 2016, 1:43:54 PM
I bought like 8 more and since I dint had a 4 space in the tab it gave me only mystery boxes ?? isn't it supposed to give me the other ones too? please GGG look into this.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info