[2.2]Juggernaut-Sunder-(UPDATED) Lvl 90. 5500 hp, Fast clear speeds, Atziri done. Videos soon

i got a zana doing an academy which gave me a precicnt, sea witches beyond/ i spawned just bout every beyond boss there is and it was easy. hasst was no problem.

since i wrote the other post i sorted gear out, with determ and a rumis popped i have 60k armour and have done tier 13 and 14's no problem.

i got the lab mod if your hit you get 1% life and mana on my boots and the stone golem gives 105 life a second, with regen and leech with your build it's mad tanky.

again thx for the build :D
Hi i'm kinda using your RT marauder sunder build just changed to duelist for perma fortify and how do you want to futher increase your dps (ive got the axe but it won't be good forever sooner or later will buy or loot 500+pdps weapon) and i cant imagine running clarity or using mana pot to sustain the mana cost is there anyway we can get that sweet effect of attacks uses life? what's your dps at current lvl what's your gear can you update? thanks in advance have a great one.
"
Reclayow wrote:
Hi i'm kinda using your RT marauder sunder build just changed to duelist for perma fortify and how do you want to futher increase your dps (ive got the axe but it won't be good forever sooner or later will buy or loot 500+pdps weapon) and i cant imagine running clarity or using mana pot to sustain the mana cost is there anyway we can get that sweet effect of attacks uses life? what's your dps at current lvl what's your gear can you update? thanks in advance have a great one.

My gear hasnt changed much, my dps sitting with just auras, Im running hatred,ash and arctic armor is almost 39k at level 91 soon to get 92. I have 5.5k life 59% physical reduction from armor and 29% evasion plus 6% dodge. I have fortify and arctic armor always on when Im fighting so defense wise I can tank almost anything except high crit elelmental damage and even then bubbling flasks and good movement allows me to survive pretty easy unless something one shots me. I havent died since I was around level 85 a few weeks ago and Ive done atziri 3 times deathless too. My dps with full charges and flasks runs a little over 64k more then enough to kill almost anything. I plan to attempt umber someday soon.
"
sethbine wrote:
"
Reclayow wrote:

My gear hasnt changed much, my dps sitting with just auras, Im running hatred,ash and arctic armor is almost 39k at level 91 soon to get 92. I have 5.5k life 59% physical reduction from armor and 29% evasion plus 6% dodge. I have fortify and arctic armor always on when Im fighting so defense wise I can tank almost anything except high crit elelmental damage and even then bubbling flasks and good movement allows me to survive pretty easy unless something one shots me. I havent died since I was around level 85 a few weeks ago and Ive done atziri 3 times deathless too. My dps with full charges and flasks runs a little over 64k more then enough to kill almost anything. I plan to attempt umber someday soon.

Hey, only lvl 32 in act 1 so far but really loving the turnout of what ive got so far! dank skill fo sho.

Quick couple of questions:

1. What's the support gem link priority with the 6l sunder?

2. What should we do for the bandit rewards?

Awesome guide. Keep up the good work!
This is Major Tom to ground control.
Last edited by tomslucky7 on Apr 12, 2016, 1:08:10 PM
"
tomslucky7 wrote:
"
sethbine wrote:
"
Reclayow wrote:

Hey, only lvl 32 in act 1 so far but really loving the turnout of what ive got so far! dank skill fo sho.

Quick couple of questions:

1. What's the support gem link priority with the 6l sunder?

2. What should we do for the bandit rewards?

Awesome guide. Keep up the good work!

Well I ran a 4 link until level 70 killed deathless through all content even malakai merciless and lab, Sunder, Multistrike, fortify and Melee physical is what I ran until I got a 5 link then 6.

Bandits were posted but, its life, attack speed and either endurance charge or frenzy both are helpful. and thanks
amazing build!!!!!!:) im actualy leveling it!!

can u post random video for check the char? the speed attack, the movement speed.
only for see the char on moving

thnks for daily sup!!
well I still have not found out how to do video's of game play without paying for something/ Im still trying to get someone like ZiggyD to answer me Ive pmed several people but not getting the answer I need.
Well for some reason Im unable to edit my build today, says not availible. But a few things in Prophecy have greatly improved this build first the new gloves.

Attack speed, movement speed, high armor and 4% damage per endurance charge, now you add this to the acendacy tree going the endurance route gaining 1 extra endurance charge and 20% chance to gain endurance charges when hit, now since you can do endgame lab you gain 2 extra points making this route a monster for the build since you gain 6% more damage per endurance charge for a total of 10% with the gloves combined, you instantly get full charges when you get 1 and immune to shock and you gain elemental damage reduction. All together with endurance charges you can have a ton of damage.
playing sunder is a lot of fun, thanks for sharing

the skill setup part did confuse me quite a bit though. it might be helpful if you could clean it up a little by putting the different mana reservation setups in different rows and clarifying that we are not supposed to use all of it at once
I don't really get why we're using the axe instead of just using the passive Blood Magic

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info