[2.2]Juggernaut-Sunder-(UPDATED) Lvl 90. 5500 hp, Fast clear speeds, Atziri done. Videos soon

"
Bezow wrote:
I don't really get why we're using the axe instead of just using the passive Blood Magic

Better use mana for auras
How is this build for Uber Izaro?
Multistrike makes it hard to hit Izaro if there are many minions.
Last edited by Dosage1 on Sep 20, 2016, 12:16:27 AM
I am at a standstill...one step forward and several steps back. I have been at level 84 for about 2 weeks, even though I play every day, several hours a day. I die a lot.

When I first tried this build a few weeks ago, it really helped. Couldn't follow it exactly; didn't have the right slot colors even after using up all my currency. I do play exclusively solo, too. But using the range of Sunder helped my survivability.

But I'm at a point now where I have to run maps in order to gain XP, but if I die I lose my XP. And, boy, do I die. I can do level 5 maps generally without problem except for the bosses, but I will occasionally die here. I've done higher maps, too, if I stay away from bosses, and start to see a slow but steady XP gain...and then I die and lose the XP.

I've done the normal and cruel Labyrinth. Always die in Merciless Labyrinth, usually at the second Ascension trial.

I know I don't quite understand the synergy of certain skills and can't always figure out the best gear to wear. Can someone look at my gear (Rosee, level 84 juggernaut) and give me some advice as to what I'm doing wrong or could do better?

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/shortbyte/characters
your profile is set to private
NVM...great build; thanks for posting. Got me as far as level 87 but no farther. Time for a different class or a different game.
Last edited by shortbyte on Dec 11, 2016, 9:28:13 AM
Hello,

first off, thx for the great build!

been copying the build and came acros some thing i overlooked while leveling pls comment if i'm wrong,

1. made the mistake of not using my refunds to adjust the passive skill tree while leveling

2. forgot to take the "resolute technique" keynode and that bit me in the ass a while

3. didn't understand how the fortify / onslaught / duration buffs the dps amazingly and so i was under fals impression my damage wasn't on par

2 questions i have after getting to level 79,

1. what weapon would you upgrade to lvl 80+ ?
2. what do you think about this belt http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Perseverance
to gain 100% onslaught while fortify?

thx again for great build.
Hi, been leveling using this as a guide. But how do you not have so much reserve on your health with bloodmagic. When i use the auras my health is dropped so much because of reserve. Also how do you get the minion life support gem on marauder, ive looked on each vendor. ty
Loving this build so far but what's another good belt to use since doryani's was changed?

So how do you generate endurance charges for Immortal Call? Sorry for the noob question.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info