[2.4] Pure SRS *Cheap* *Atziri* *Magic Find* *Endgame Viable*

Which weapon is better?
Why you guys dont have any Chaos Resi on gear? did i miss something important?
Trying this build out on a level 87 witch. Can't pull off the auras, once I have them up, I'm at 11 mana. Do I just need more mana on gear? (clarity is on blood magic).

Thank you!
Hello guys.
I'm planning to make a specific build *only* to kill t13~t15 bosses with really bad mods in a matter of seconds. I can clear the maps really easy.. but my current character has some risk to die on some bosses so I'd like to have a "swap" to destroy bosses.

I'd just switch to this build, kill the boss and then leave.
Would this pure SRS build do it it fast?

I can invest 200~250 chaos on it (essence).
"
Trying this build out on a level 87 witch. Can't pull off the auras, once I have them up, I'm at 11 mana. Do I just need more mana on gear? (clarity is on blood magic).

Thank you!

Do you have alphas howl, the reduction in reservation points and i also use reduced cost of skills jewels??
I have the alphas, missing the reduced skill cost in jewels. Thank you!
Hi all, just a quick question can this build be done in HC, starting with nothing ie no items or currency in my stash just like a new player would have to start

Thanks
IGN: The_Nutcase
"
I have the alphas, missing the reduced skill cost in jewels. Thank you!

11 mana is going to be to low no matter what, you need to get your mana up. Pledge of hands helps with that. Mana on gear and in the skill yree.
So i have been using a 5 link PoH and have been on the fence about getting a 6 link one or a +3 bow. I baught a six link bow and tried to roll +2 to fire gems on it but after 200 alts no luck. And i dont see the +2 to fire on thw wiki for bows. Didnthey change it? Also i decided to go with the bow cause i can use the quiver like somone posted earlier for def.
Last edited by milo808 on Oct 30, 2016, 3:05:23 PM
"
Ajji11 wrote:

Which weapon is better?

probable the six link but, the staff has better stats so if they were both equal link the staff would win.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info