[2.3] Blade Vortex Perma Flask 626k dps, 10.5k EHP, and 75/75 block/spell block (With videoes)

First of all thanks for the build, I've been playing it for the last week in standard and it's been doing great(currently level 91). I made a few choices that differed from yours and I wanted to share them. The only major change I made in the tree was getting an extra jewel slot next to Alchemist in the witch area. For the ascendancy class I went with Master Herbalist over Veteran Bowyer. The extra chaos res is nice, I mainly took it for the poison to help with bosses, and it's been working well. Additionally I'm running a slightly different 6L setup with not as much emphasis on ele dmg. I'm running a dual curse on hit herald of thunder in place of two blasphemies to reduce reserved mana, with poacher's mark currently the 2nd curse. I'll need to test out other curses but probably vulnerability or temporal chains if I'm going to replace Poacher's mark.

Defense(assuming all flasks up)
Life: 4273
ES: 5283(with discipline)
Mana:773/1799 (1029 reserved)
Resists:84/84/84/23
Block:75/60
Armour:5704

6L(Increased AoE)
DPS(no buffs): 5755
DPS(charges): 8214
DPS(charges + flasks): 20,380

6L(Conc Effect)
DPS(no buffs):9839
DPS(charges):13,114
DPS(charges + flasks):32,540

Gear:
Spoiler
]

Gems:
6L: Blade Vortex + Spell Echo + Faster Casting + Added Fire Damage + Increased Duration + Increased AoE/Conc Effect

4L: Herald of Thunder + Curse on Hit + Assassin's Mark + Poacher's Mark/Vulnerability/Temporal Chains

3L: Whirling Blades + Faster Attacks + Fortify

3L: Discipline + Summon Chaos Golem + Enlighten

I've got a bunch of empty gem slots to use for defensive options, haven't decided on what yet. I haven't really needed them though, the build is quite tanky. The single target dps can also get crazy, I took down a t14 shrine boss yesterday before I even had my full 50 stacks up with conc effect. Anyway, just wanted to share and would be happy to hear any feedback.
Thing is when i hit 68 i wont be able to afford either of those flasks anyways..there any tips to farm ex or chaos? please help kinda new to this game
"
souljaboi25 wrote:
@ Pine yes that was my experience, 50-68 is quite painful until you can equip rumi's atziri's and inktar, and then at that point you become super tanky and destroy bosses within seconds.

I had the exact same experiance. The flasks really brings this build to a whole other level.

"
Pineneedls wrote:
Thing is when i hit 68 i wont be able to afford either of those flasks anyways..there any tips to farm ex or chaos? please help kinda new to this game

I guess, if you get a new rumis for block and atziri's promice for leech, and go vaal pact, you should be fine(ish) to go. These two flasks should be affordable, just with the currency you have made from 1-68. After this point, try and grind for the new vinktar.

Symeon_Stareyes, im glad you like the build. Your gear looks awesome, and i never thought of the herald of thunder curse combo, but now that you mention it, it seems very obvious. However i would have to test it, to see if it can even curse faster than i kill ;) With your dps, im not sure you have made the right choise with herbalist, dps wise. For the chaos res, its a exelent choise, but the poison stacks will last around 5 seconds, and even atziri do not last that long, so even if poison adds more damage on the paper, i think its minimal in practice. Anyway, very cool that you are sharing your thought with us :)
I was able to get temp chain on my glove but not ele weakness :*( the vaaling continues
"
Pineneedls wrote:

Look at Pathfinder in my profile.
I make character in HC Parnassus league according to this build but with modifications making life easier and cheaper.
When i start mapping (lvl 68) total cost of my gear was 15c-18c (you can start cheap) + Rumi's for 20c.
You don't need other unique flask. Use Basalt flask, craft OP warding mode (imo Willemoesium should remove 1 unique flask from build and craft warding mode on something).
Use warlord mark blasphemy for leech and CwdT+blade vortex+PcoC for chage generate.

Just riped because of bad decision making :(
Last edited by pijanapanda on Mar 25, 2016, 2:34:07 PM
dont fuck up like i did and go for dmg over health at the mid part of your build. im 66 and fucking squishy as shit.
have you tried this with Aegis Aurora ? or change any claw for shield ?
IGN: UgaBugaMajkaFaja
"
dont fuck up like i did and go for dmg over health at the mid part of your build. im 66 and fucking squishy as shit.

I experianced the same thing when leveling. The levels right before 68 feels very bad, and it made me doubt my build, but when i hit 68, it changed completely. The flasks really carries this build, in both defence and offence

"
dynia6666 wrote:
have you tried this with Aegis Aurora ? or change any claw for shield ?

I still use dual cybil's. Aegis aurora is not needed for this build at all, and it would not be very good, as i only have 5k armor ors something like that.
is Hrimsorrow gloves are necessary for this build or can be played without ?
IGN: UgaBugaMajkaFaja
"
dynia6666 wrote:
is Hrimsorrow gloves are necessary for this build or can be played without ?

The damage of this build is insane with or without them, so if you need some stats that makes you unable to get hrimsorrow, you can just take a rare pair. But if you are able to cap resists ands such on other gear, i will recomend you going for hrimsorrow.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info