[2.3] Blade Vortex Perma Flask 626k dps, 10.5k EHP, and 75/75 block/spell block (With videoes)

In terms of the flask Vessel Of Vinktar,

Why did you choose 20% of Physical Damage Converted to Lightning during Flask effect?
wouldn't the additional range of directly adding lightning damage be more effective?
How important is enlighten? I'm starting this build on ch perandus atm and I don't have the best of currency
"
pijanapanda wrote:
Why Elemental Focus instead Controlled Destruction?

I want crit, and it gives more damage that controlled destruction.

"
Jfs wrote:
In terms of the flask Vessel Of Vinktar,

Why did you choose 20% of Physical Damage Converted to Lightning during Flask effect?
wouldn't the additional range of directly adding lightning damage be more effective?

I have not done the math, but when im going for 100% conversion i think its better. Remember that BV have a 30% damage effectivness, so you would only gain 30% of whats written on the flask. But if you have that version, just use it. Im sure its fine too.

"
Tezzla1 wrote:
How important is enlighten? I'm starting this build on ch perandus atm and I don't have the best of currency

Not important. Without it, you will still have lots of mana :)
Have you tried the new vessel of vinktar? is it possible to sustain the new one?
You got big leech for ES pool. Big life gain for life pool, but only 4k HP and 0 chaos resistance. So chaos damage can be an issue.

PLEASE try Corrupted Energy. This jewel looks like made for this build.
Prob the strongest build I've ever used tbh. What would you recommend for second curse if we get it? And how do you think we activate it?
"
Tezzla1 wrote:
Have you tried the new vessel of vinktar? is it possible to sustain the new one?

I have not. But i have seen other build guides saying that it is possible.

"
pijanapanda wrote:
You got big leech for ES pool. Big life gain for life pool, but only 4k HP and 0 chaos resistance. So chaos damage can be an issue.

PLEASE try Corrupted Energy. This jewel looks like made for this build.

Since i wrote the guide, i have gotten closer to 4.5k life, maybe i will update the numbers, to be more exact. But anyway, chaos damage is no problem most of the time, and this is due to two reasons:

1. It feels like chaos damage is scaled so that you dont need a lot of chaos res

2. I have 75% block, so if we asume that a chaos hit is not one shotting me (Only the big spider has a chance to do that, and it would need the sickest damage mods to do so), this is equivalent to 75% chaos res.

For these reasons, I never feel the vaal constructs and the chaos snakes at all. The only thing that is dangerous is chaos degen, but it has never killed me.

I am aware of corrupted energy, but unlike chaos damage, physical damage tends to come in big hits, and I would not want that to bypass energy shield.

"
souljaboi25 wrote:
Prob the strongest build I've ever used tbh. What would you recommend for second curse if we get it? And how do you think we activate it?

Im glad you like it :) Im thinking elemental weakness, and gloves can be corrupted to apply it on hit, but i have not had luck to corrupt one :/ I have more than one tab full of falures :(
Im having a really hard time with this build. I have the cybil paw weps and im going in to merci with very bad dps and insanely squishy. Is it met to be like this till you get the good gear?
@ Pine yes that was my experience, 50-68 is quite painful until you can equip rumi's atziri's and inktar, and then at that point you become super tanky and destroy bosses within seconds.
Last edited by souljaboi25 on Mar 24, 2016, 2:19:37 PM
Thanks this is gonna suck lmao

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info