[2.3] Blade Vortex Perma Flask 626k dps, 10.5k EHP, and 75/75 block/spell block (With videoes)

"
Pineneedls wrote:
This is for the ranger class right? because it says he is a templar..

Were does it say that? Both trees are for rangers, and i have not mentioned templars anywere in the thread.
2 x cybils give you 27 block. Second weapon give 120%inc spell dmg and lgoh. Shield can give +85% spell dmg, +100% crit chance and massive HP+ES bust.

Why dual wielding?
Last edited by pijanapanda on Mar 22, 2016, 6:48:04 AM
"
pijanapanda wrote:
2 x cybils give you 27 block. Second weapon give 120%inc spell dmg and lgoh. Shield can give +85% spell dmg, +100% crit chance and massive HP+ES bust.

Why dual wielding?

When i was theorycrafting this build, i had a templar with dual wield cybils, life based. It was very good, and as it took like 1-3 sec to kill a pack, the life gain on hit was very powerfull. I wanted to have this with my ranger too, which is why i made the build with dual wield. But back then i never expected my damage to be so insane. Now im not even sure, all the blades gets to hit before i kill packs. This means that the life gain on hit is not as powerfull as i planned around, so maybe a shield could be as good, or better, though the damage from cybils is really good.

To make a long story short, i use two cybils, because it means double the life gained on hit, which i originally thought would be more needed than it really is. However on maps with desecrated ground, or with the chaos zombies, it is really nice to be able to quickly get back health.
Last edited by Willemoesium on Mar 22, 2016, 9:08:05 AM
How would you build your tree when you have to take vaal pact. as far as I can see from the lvl 100 skilltree it's pretty hard to squease in the points.

and also what kind of jewels should I look for?
Last edited by Tezzla1 on Mar 22, 2016, 9:29:46 AM
"
Tezzla1 wrote:
How would you build your tree when you have to take vaal pact. as far as I can see from the lvl 100 skilltree it's pretty hard to squease in the points.

and also what kind of jewels should I look for?

You are not the first to ask those questions. I think I will just add them in the guide ;)
Hi , I feel that Hrimsorrow is bad because it transform physical into cold damage , and we want the highest possible physical damage coupled with a hatred aura do improve dps , and physical is also used by vinktars / atziri flasks. Would it be possible to use voidbringer gloves instead ? I feel it could be a higher damage boost if we can still cast Bladevortex with the increased mana cost. I need to test if it is still possible to cast with voidbringer gloves on , could you also test it please ?

Edit ps: Atziri's Acuity would probably be bis as it saves us the 4 points from vaal pact if using new vinktars.
Last edited by sulix on Mar 22, 2016, 10:29:07 AM
your character is a Templar, that's what i meant to say.
"
sulix wrote:
Hi , I feel that Hrimsorrow is bad because it transform physical into cold damage , and we want the highest possible physical damage coupled with a hatred aura do improve dps , and physical is also used by vinktars / atziri flasks. Would it be possible to use voidbringer gloves instead ? I feel it could be a higher damage boost if we can still cast Bladevortex with the increased mana cost. I need to test if it is still possible to cast with voidbringer gloves on , could you also test it please ?

Edit ps: Atziri's Acuity would probably be bis as it saves us the 4 points from vaal pact if using new vinktars.

Your understanding of added damage and conversion is wrong. When you have x% of physical damage added as extra elemental damage, it considers the amount of physical damage you would have had before conversion. This means that even now, when i convert 100% of physical damage to elemental, hatred would still add damage.

One thing you forget though, is that armor reduces damage more, when the hit is low. This means that the 20% physical damage i do without hrimsorrow, would be reduced, by a lot. I have not calculated how much exactly, but it is hard to do as i dont know monster armor. Also, atziris promice would ad less chaos damage, as we would do less elemental damage, and elemental focus would not increase all our damage.

Voidbringer is bad. I have tried it, and the crit chance it gives is not worth the mana cost. If you want to take gloves for damage, that are not hrimsorrow, take facebreaker!

I have put a lot of thought into this choise, and done a ton of calculations, and hrimsorrow is the best choise, with facebreaker being second best.

"
Pineneedls wrote:
your character is a Templar, that's what i meant to say.

She is not. I have played my char for 91 levels. I think I would have noticed.
So you're a ranger. I'm sorry it says on your profile characters that you're a Templar, my apologizes.
Why Elemental Focus instead Controlled Destruction?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info