[2.2] The Queen of Blades is Dead

"
Sharkuuu wrote:
iam leveling this atm. what skill could be used instead of ek/bv? only got a 5l shavs and i think i will need more chromes for a 3g/2b than i have. i think arc would be good, but would ice/shock nova be better? any ideas?

i will safe all the stuff an try to get a 4g/2b for the normal setup, but till i have it i need something else :)

mate since we use phys dmg spells i think glacial casacade would be better. i am having the same problem as you. the other skills wont benefit from hatred.
thanks, i will try glacial cascade. atm lvl 58, just equiped my vagan dagger. almost 70% crit with assassins mark, spells are proccing left and right. cruel dried lake is now pretty easy :D

will go ahead and play to ~70 today, after that i will try to get my normal+cruel labs done. tried my luck with 200 fusings, only to destroy my 5 link :/

well, in a few lvls i can take the gear from my ll whispering ice char, and with a shield i should hit 7k es without my shavs. after i 5l it again, i will definitely swap that in and change to low life. but, even without pain attunement and hatred the dmg is pretty high
"
JakeAlmighty wrote:

is Ming's really optimal for this? just a random question. do we benefit from the bonus damage or something? or is it just for chaos resist

The ming's is for the DPS. The increased Chaos res is a bonus. It's giving me about 20% more dps while standing in town. It does give about 800-1000es less than a diamond ring with some flat and crafted %es though, so up to you do decide if you want damage or higher es.
"
The ming's is for the DPS. The increased Chaos res is a bonus. It's giving me about 20% more dps while standing in town. It does give about 800-1000es less than a diamond ring with some flat and crafted %es though, so up to you do decide if you want damage or higher es.

You have to remember Mings works really well with global leech (which is pure survivability for this build) - in conjunction with Atziri's Promiise Flask you're also leeching chaos res for even more leech, and the Chaos res is sort of necessary in higher level desecrate maps and against rippy chaos bosses
well, reached lvl 69. dps is more than enough, sometimes coc juust dont want to proc :/

the es didnt turn out that great as i still need to skill the aura nodes. atm at 7k with shavs. aura nodes + rest of es nodes should push it a bit more.

so, tomorrow there will be a bit more of the dried lake farming session and the annoying lab stuff. need to color my stuff to wear the right gems. glacial cascade is a very nice skill till i get the right colors on my shavs. if ever.
Is there a point in using that build when I play casually and at the moment have about 40-50c?
Im lvl 86 Scion

Running a blade vortex build (the passive tree looks like a lot of yours) and im thinkin about change for your build
I use 2 Divinarius, Lightning Coil and Taste of Hate (any of those could be used on your build?)
"
wildarrr wrote:
Is there a point in using that build when I play casually and at the moment have about 40-50c?

i think you could play this with a solaris lorica, but it would be sub optimal. you would lose a lot of es. okish gear + vagan dagger + solaris lorica would be possible with 40-50c, but that is without a 5l. a shavs boost survivability a lot, giving you nice es.

im lvl 78 now, blasting through content. but i needed to equip an auxium. how do you deal with perma freeze? just countering it with perma flask? never got frozen that hard on any build before.
but, other than that, i only die to not proccing for serveral seconds, hard hits or single target. maybe it will get better with more levels, maybe the temp shield and immortal call will help, but as it is now, im only surviving because of raw damage. its definitely not bad, but also not that safe :)
Would Victario's Acuity be useful in this build? The increased projectile speed and damage would increase EK's reach/dps and of course the "4% more damage" per charge and increased attack speed might rival what you could get out of a crit amulet. I'm not sure you could really afford to drop Assassin's Mark for another curse though as 10% isn't very reliable for power charge generation.
Heeey

Bro, should I use Divinarius on it? (I already have 2)
or no?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info