[2.2] The Queen of Blades is Dead

The only ascendancy paths you should take are Berserker and Assassin for this build.

Nothing else.
I am a Mirror, I do not exist.
How does the chest link work, (main abilities) 1 if i only can manage a 5link shavs atm.

What would you suggest?
Last edited by CiNaR on Mar 16, 2016, 3:55:27 AM
"
CiNaR wrote:
How does the chest link work, (main abilities) 1 if i only can manage a 5link shavs atm.

What would you suggest?

coc+crit strikes+ek+bf+cyclone
▒█▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀ █▀▀   ▒█▀▄▀█ G O O D MTX Seal of Quality
▒█▄▄█ █▄▄▀ █▀▀ ▀▀█ ▀▀█   ▒█▒█▒█ O Verified by M-posting, Inc.
▒█░░░ ▀░▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀   ▒█░░▒█ Y
Ive been using this build lately in perandus, and it works pretty damn well. Also for once I can play CoC without my laptop exploding.
my gear so far :
Spoiler
"
kurt029 wrote:
Ive been using this build lately in perandus, and it works pretty damn well. Also for once I can play CoC without my laptop exploding.
my gear so far :
Spoiler

i dont understand why people destroys there vagan daggers :(
▒█▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀ █▀▀   ▒█▀▄▀█ G O O D MTX Seal of Quality
▒█▄▄█ █▄▄▀ █▀▀ ▀▀█ ▀▀█   ▒█▒█▒█ O Verified by M-posting, Inc.
▒█░░░ ▀░▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀   ▒█░░▒█ Y
Arrhhh, can you please help me, I am stuck at like 60% Crit no matter what I do, I cant get more. (I checked to get critchance from the same items like you have, but it doesnt add up to more than ~ 65%)
Can you please also tell me which jewels you are using?
Thank you in advance,
I like turtles and cheesecake
Can you show us your jewels?
Hey thanks for this build, I'm totally in love with it in ascendancy SC - you should really consider when you have time touching up the guide and adding a buncha stuff people ask for, this could be a super nice guide!

One thing I would like to do is discuss about the optimal ascendancy for scion, I know berserker is nice for a defensive option but what do other people think about the assassin ascendancy for crit? or the extra power charge from witch?

Anyone got any thoughts or ideas?
looks nice
Last edited by Feanux on Mar 16, 2016, 6:52:13 PM
"
darilein wrote:
Arrhhh, can you please help me, I am stuck at like 60% Crit no matter what I do, I cant get more. (I checked to get critchance from the same items like you have, but it doesnt add up to more than ~ 65%)
Can you please also tell me which jewels you are using?
Thank you in advance,

It's important to check these stats with your 6 power charges up.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info