[2.2] The Queen of Blades is Dead

"
Hey thanks for this build, I'm totally in love with it in ascendancy SC - you should really consider when you have time touching up the guide and adding a buncha stuff people ask for, this could be a super nice guide!

One thing I would like to do is discuss about the optimal ascendancy for scion, I know berserker is nice for a defensive option but what do other people think about the assassin ascendancy for crit? or the extra power charge from witch?

Anyone got any thoughts or ideas?

You can't really go any other class.

Occultist = too low crit chance to cap crit

Assassin = you lose leech against bosses, don't need 3% more base crit for damage as we already do enough and Ambush does nothing for us.

Other subclasses for Scion aren't that great for this build at all. Sorry if I'm not indepth, not really in depth person, I can add more to test comment if you ask this question on my stream which I'll be streaming right now as of 4:33 PM PST @ twitch.tv/kraiwen
I am a Mirror, I do not exist.
Hi, I would like to know what skills do u suggest us to lvl up with and what gems to use as link etc. Because it is kinda hard to kil all those gems at early levels you know :). Thanks!
Level as Self-cast EK/bladefall until you get a Vagan Dagger.

You can level as EK as early as level 1, and swap to bladefall at level 28 and then level EK in your offhand.

Then you can COC to your hearts content as a hybrid life/es before switching to Shavronne's Wrappings for Lowlife+Auras

As hybrid run Hatred+Blasphemy Warlords

and use a CWDT+BV+Curse on Hit + Assassin's Mark for the second curse.

Follow leveling skill tree in guide.
Last edited by SwordDivine on Mar 16, 2016, 7:38:51 PM
i only got a 5L Shavs, what should i use as gems?
The passives look like they can also be done as a Shadow. I have not played since the Ascendancy release. What is giving you 100% crit spell chance? While I have yet to buy BF/lvl 20, none of my other spells show up as anywhere near (40%-50%).

Obviously have not had a chance to re-color and grab the same gem setups, and was waiting to hear some additional details regarding the crit spell chance before buying a dagger with Hits Can't Be Evaded.

Gear -
Spoiler

Passive Tree
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYAAAceDXwOSA-rD8QRDxEvEVARlhXtFr8XLxhqGYoajxslHRQdTyBuJIsnqSoLKjgrCiymLR8vbzQKNbk3Zjt8QZZGcUcGSVFJsUuuTLNQMFS9VdZYB1xAXIpd8l9qY0Nk52qMbRlvnnBScLt1_XcHeC9713zlf8aApIMJhG-HE4nTjDaPRo_6kNaTJ5UglS6Wi5uhnKShL6KjotmnK6yYrrOw2LQMtUi4yr6KwfPDOsgUytPQH9DQ0PXUQtW518_ZE9lb217pAuq662PsGO-I7-vw1fLh9W_22vfX-Tf60vsJ?accountName=Phatsacks&characterName=Phatsackz
Hey if you go as Shadow you won't have enough skill points to get the Scion Crit nodes to get Crit Capped. Also, the scion ascendancy gives 1.5% global life leech, you can't get as an assassin. You don't need the Assassin Ascendancy for capping crit and Trickers mana cost is negligible since we use Warlord's Mark Already

Also, Scion is sort of necessary as this build uses A LOT of points - the Scion ascendant class receives 2 FREE skill points compared to each class, meaning a level 92 scion has the same skill points as a level 94 shadow - which is more important.

You also need to understand that I'm getting base crit strike from the assassin subclass+increased critical strikes gem because of the changes made in the recent patch - I suggest you check it out for yourself.

With these changes I don't have to invest into a lot of crit in my gear and as a result I'm crit capped with Assassin's Mark (100%, not 95%) - meaning my Cyclone always proc CoC pretty much every time I use it thanks to Vagan's Dagger.

Nice gear by the way
4 green sockets on shavs seems kinda hard to get - but pretty sweet build man :)
I've got the only 5G 1B Shavs I've ever seen, think I'm gonna do this and drop Inc Crit Dmg for Blade Vortex and see what happens :)

CoC Bladefall + EK/BV seems stronger than CoC Discharge with all the scaling you can give it. Plus the option to use Shavs is obviously nice :)
Facebreaker is Life.
iam leveling this atm. what skill could be used instead of ek/bv? only got a 5l shavs and i think i will need more chromes for a 3g/2b than i have. i think arc would be good, but would ice/shock nova be better? any ideas?

i will safe all the stuff an try to get a 4g/2b for the normal setup, but till i have it i need something else :)

leveling this atm in Perandus.

is Ming's really optimal for this? just a random question. do we benefit from the bonus damage or something? or is it just for chaos resist
+1 Shavs Project -----> /1075009
+1 Acuity Project ----> /990159
#1 6 t1 Wand FOE BITE (5 perfect mods) SOLD /1031745
The Tale of Foe Bite --->>> http://tinyurl.com/o6ox7an

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info