Information about Update 2.2.1

"
There are now icons to show when Flesh Offering and Bone Offering affect you.

thanks m8, needed this
"
DieAbolicaL wrote:
cool. (no new mtx??)

I'm surprised that there was not any new MTX'S with all the new content as well. I thought i had heard that they were working ghost flame wings.
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine
GGG, thanks for the great work.

Hovewer, yesterday I was experiencing DCs even more frequently, that after 2.2 launch. Every ~2-10min, that made the game unplayable. I was able to finish The Chamber of Sins 2 after literally ~10 attempts. DCs on Perandus Chests, DCs on usual gameplay. Could not deduce the pattertn. Probably, DCs are somehow connected with Blasphemy+Assasin Mark combination. What should I do to provide more valueble feedback?

It is a great game, but these DCs made me crazy.
"
Awww yisss bugfixes incoming!

Actually, I also think the Izaro normal nerf is unfounded. I found him plenty balanced the first time I fought him in Normal. Cruel however, I think is just a tad bit overtuned, is all.

It will just be that much more of a nasty surprise to those who beat him in Normal. :)
The more you depend on forces outside yourself, the more you are dominated by them.
--Harold Sherman
Dear GGG I love this expansion, best ever, best league ever, BUT...

getting DC in almost every labyrinth is very bad, I wait for more stability to progress further

Thanks all GGG staff for the best game ever made tho :)
▒█▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀ █▀▀   ▒█▀▄▀█ G O O D MTX Seal of Quality
▒█▄▄█ █▄▄▀ █▀▀ ▀▀█ ▀▀█   ▒█▒█▒█ O Verified by M-posting, Inc.
▒█░░░ ▀░▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀   ▒█░░▒█ Y
Really enjoying the expansion. Really glad to hear about the Offerings showing an icon ;) Keep up the great work!
Any Development Manifestos coming involving Perandus league and Ascendancy?
Asus TUF B450-PLUS GAMING - AMD Ryzen 5 5600 - ASUS GTX 1080 Ti Strix 11GB - Windows 10 Pro - 32GB DDR4 - Samsung 250GB 970 EVO SSD
"
The Guardian of the Mound has returned in Normal difficulty (albeit slightly weaker).

So THAT'S why I couldn't find him despite respawning the zone multiple times after mostly clearing it each time. (down to 1-4 monsters remaining after weaving through the entire zone)
And again the complaints about challenges in game are successfull.
Last edited by Wilmots on Mar 10, 2016, 2:42:14 AM
Can you confirm if the lvl 75 helm enchants are legit or not? I'm not gonna bother farming the level 66 helm enchant I want if there turns out to be a higher level version.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info