0.9.5f Patch Notes

"
sanddemon wrote:
"
Mmcheetos wrote:
*spew of unintelligible, unreadable caustic crap*

Must...resist... you're playing a FREE BETA, have some respect!

respect went out the window then they insulted me with the pmb arguement
"
Mmcheetos wrote:

dude look out, you have a huge chip-like thing that appears to be on your shoulder! better get it checked out.

~SotW HC Guild~

"
Chris wrote:

Changed the armour increase mods on hybrid armours so that they increase both of the relevant armour types. For example, a templar armour will now have an equal increase to both Armour and Energy Shield. Old items are unmodified.

I was about to rage post about why this hasn't happened yet, and then as soon as I get to the forums... BAM there it is 8D

Can't wait for the holidays to be over so I can see what you guys have in store next. So much Awesome, so little time :(
-Meteoric Destiny!
"
Mmcheetos wrote:
"
sanddemon wrote:
"
Mmcheetos wrote:
*spew of unintelligible, unreadable caustic crap*

Must...resist... you're playing a FREE BETA, have some respect!

I don't think you know what an argument is. they said (if I may paraphrase), "if you have this installed, uninstall it and see if it helps"... that isn't an argument, it's a suggestion.
"the premier Action RPG for hardcore gamers."
-GGG

Happy hunting/fishing
Last edited by Wittgenstein on Jan 4, 2012, 7:22:57 PM
For some odd reason I had Pando Media Booster installed on my computer. Must have been from some random MMO I downloaded. My point is, after reading Chris's suggestion, I uninstalled it and now I'm seemingly lag free in PoE.

Coincidence? 0.o
Unfortunately, I have the same problem, only it relates exclusively to times when the server is overpopulated with playing people, making my game totally unplayable during late hours of day and evening. I basically play at nights and mornings only because of it. Reading the comments, I have immediately uninstalled my PMB - with no effect whatsoever!
I must say, I have lots of latency issues, in another games, too, and here my latency isn't always bad, but the "server frame rate" (whatever it is) shows zero, zero and zero while I'm unable to interact with game objects.
It ONLY happens in "encampments", though. No PoE mob or closed instance had ever made me lagged, or depressed!
Proud Beta tester.
"
FaceLicker wrote:
For some odd reason I had Pando Media Booster installed on my computer. Must have been from some random MMO I downloaded. My point is, after reading Chris's suggestion, I uninstalled it and now I'm seemingly lag free in PoE.

Coincidence? 0.o

I uninstalled it too. Seems like it was a good idea
Cheetos just blew my mind. Dev's have been so great with the community, even put up a patch over the holidays, and this guy sacks up and starts an insulting argument over nothing.
Do we really need him in this beta?
"
Jmancini wrote:
Cheetos just blew my mind. Dev's have been so great with the community, even put up a patch over the holidays, and this guy sacks up and starts an insulting argument over nothing.
Do we really need him in this beta?
Funny thing is, there have already been complaints about his rudeness and disrespect.

When a dev tries to help you through a logical troubleshooting process and you start insulting him, you may have some issues other than your lag. Possibly anger- and/or ego-related issues...
Closed Beta/Alpha Tester back after a 10-year hiatus.
Kiwi pets and Spark spam FTW.
Frist off I’d like to thank the Dev’s for all their hard work. Working even during the holidays says a lot imo. I’ve been reading this topic off an on all day and up untill now I’ve refraned from posting anything. I too have been having some lag issues, so I did the logical thing an took the suggestion posted by a GGG staff member an untinstalled pando. Yes it helped some but not as much as I had hoped it would. I am in no way complainig because the game is still very playable and much better than several beta games I have been apart of before. There are so many variables that come into play when you start trying to troubleshoot a latancy issue that it’s sometimes hard to pinpoint it. There could be a routing issue between myself and the server or a number of other things.

For someone to come on here and post in a patch note thread basicly slapping a GGG staff member in the face is just totally unacceptable in my honest opinion. These people don’t owe any of us anything so to speak. We are getting to test this game for free where are there are tons of people who still would love a chance to be able to try this out before it’s released. I fully understand that as beta testers it’s our job of sorts to point out flaws or other problems with the game. No where in that description does it say anything about being rude to staff members.

Before you get on here posting all this mess about how it was a insult to you about the GGG staff member suggesting you uninstall something that could be causing a issue. Why don’t you try running a few diagnostics on your end you may be very surprised as to what you find. Yes I know I’ll prolly get flamed for this post but honestly I don’t really care. I personally think the rudeness is uncalled for an should be dealt with as such. Keep in mind folks these people do not have to try an help us with any issue we are experianceing. They could be like some other devs which I wont mention any names but I’ll just say they ignore the community totally. So before you go pointing fingures and being a rude jerk to someone trying to help you. Just keep that in mind.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info