0.9.5f Patch Notes

Here's today's patch, which fixes some important issues. We haven't been able to patch in new major content recently because most of our developers are still on holiday. Big things are coming soon!

Version 0.9.5f
  • Kraityn can now use Flicker Strike.
  • Fixed a server crash that would occur when certain skeletons in the Maelstrom of Chaos attempted to attack.
  • Changed the armour increase mods on hybrid armours so that they increase both of the relevant armour types. For example, a templar armour will now have an equal increase to both Armour and Energy Shield. Old items are unmodified.
  • Fixed a bug where the description of the "of Wealth" mod would show on certain Unique monsters.
  • Further increased the drop rate of monsters with the "of Wealth" mod.
  • Corrected a Two Handed Accuracy passive skill to 12% (instead of 6%).
  • Increased the world level of The Cave (in the Old Fields).
  • Fixed a bug that caused attribute mods to not spawn on the appropriate armour pieces correctly. Strength can now spawn on general strength armour pieces, for example.
  • Added another Rocky Climb topology.
  • Changed the Silverbranch unique bow so that all new instances of it that drop require character level 1 rather than 7.
  • Fixed the entrance to the Tidal Island so that it highlights and shows up on the map.
  • Fixed other minor terrain bugs.
  • Fixed a problem with item mod generation that could cause the wrong mods to be generated.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Sadface

Where's my cooldown mechanic, Chris?

WHERE ARE MAH TOTEMS?!

Also, thematically speaking, shouldn't Oak then use Leap Slam and Alira use Lightning Warp?
Last edited by konfeta on Jan 3, 2012, 11:57:26 PM
"
konfeta wrote:
Sadface

Where's my cooldown mechanic, Chris?

WHERE ARE MAH TOTEMS?!

Also, thematically speaking, shouldn't Oak then use Leap Slam and Alira use Lightning Warp?

I'll tell you where they are not. They are not in a minor bug fix patch entirely produced over the Christmas holidays.
Path of Exile - Lead Programmer
Thanks for your dedication GGG!

Every patch is one step closer to release, thats how I see it anyway =)

Keep up the good stuff!

-Foe
Good work guys, good to see patches coming even at this time of year!
Thanks guys keeP up the good work^^
Current exiles under command :

Snoop Lv 73 cold witch Normal
Razagaal Lv 63 Fire summoner witch legacy
Daggoth Lv 50 AoF summoner Templar legacy
OOOHHH "of wealth"? Sounds decadent!
You guys definitely deserve some holidays...
Great job!
And, many thanks for everything that has been done so far!
Proud Beta tester.
im normally 30-50 latency ingame currently 160-200

i can play 8 other online games and have 30-40 latency

99% sure its the server. i live in the states. and i am connected to the na hub
Last edited by Mmcheetos on Jan 4, 2012, 2:22:58 AM
yeah you better fix those mod spawning problems! I got a 2h axe with fire resist yesterday -_-
AMD Ryzen 7 5800X
MSI RX 2080
Samsung 980 Pro SSD
32GB GSkill Trident-Z

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info