0.9.5f Patch Notes

"
Chris wrote:
Here's today's patch, which fixes some important issues. We haven't been able to patch in new major content recently because most of our developers are still on holiday. Big things are coming soon!

I think that update to Beta Manifesto or a thread with new features shedule will be nice.

Now we are at the beggining of the new year, most of core features are in waiting for tweaks, so.... whats next? And when?
I especially want to hear about Endgame plans because CHAOS in its current implementation is SO BAD. :)
"
Jonathan wrote:
"
Mmcheetos wrote:
really odd how i can play dota 2, tf 2, league of legends or counterstrike ect and have no lag, yet the poe server display 200+

Florida Windows xp 64

usual ping is 30-40 server atm is 160-300

been checking every 30m or so to see if the servers lag goes away.been lagging the second i logged in after patching which was hours ago.

If you have a program called "Pando Media Booster" installed, uninstall it and see if your lag problems go away.

Hes got league, I can assure you he DOES have it.
I dont think that it is related - I also do have LoL with the rest of the crap accompanying it (AIR, bando etc) ... and unless server lags for everyone else too I always have about 30-40latency ( my location - central UK )
IGN : (rarely- Doomlar ) / Smurfberries
Usually available after 17:30, GMT+0
Cool, it's wonderful how committed you guys are to making this a great game!!
"
overburn wrote:
I dont think that it is related - I also do have LoL with the rest of the crap accompanying it (AIR, bando etc) ... and unless server lags for everyone else too I always have about 30-40latency ( my location - central UK )

It's very common for LoL users to report that Path of Exile is lagging and that this clears up when Pando is uninstalled.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Install netlimiter or any other traffic monitor and check for background traffic. Netlimiter separate traffic per process.
For those of you curious, http://foxsys.blogspot.com/2011/10/what-is-pando-media-booster-pandoexe.html

Basically, since you mention LoL, asking you to uninstall pando if you got it is a fair thing to test. And I know where I live in Florida the ISP bandwidth can vary, which could be afflicted by this.
"
Chris wrote:
"
overburn wrote:

It's very common for LoL users to report that Path of Exile is lagging and that this clears up when Pando is uninstalled.

pmb isnt always installed with Lol, only if you download league . 2ndly i could play higher demanding games than poe and have no lag issues.

i played for 4 hours b4 the patch with 0 lag steady 30-40 latency u guys patch im 1 of the first to relog. and im 200+ latency.

your pmb arguement is sad @ best. was a lazy way to not say we allowed too many users on our server and we noobed up the load time for 6+ hours.

the server is still iffy and unstable for lag, no where near as bad as the launch after patch.

and once again i can play 9 other more demanding games than poe. and have no issues with lag.

and just for arguements sake i uninstalled league/poe, formatted a partion and reinstalled poe on its own partion.

and Still had those lag issues last night. ggg you guys had some serious network issues last night. get off league of legends nuts and check your logs.
Last edited by Mmcheetos on Jan 4, 2012, 4:54:18 PM
"
DrTenma wrote:
Install netlimiter or any other traffic monitor and check for background traffic. Netlimiter separate traffic per process.

thats what i did 2 mins after the patch launch then i played 5 differnt fps games and had no latency issues.

"
Mmcheetos wrote:
*spew of unintelligible, unreadable caustic crap*

Must...resist... you're playing a FREE BETA, have some respect!
Last edited by sanddemon on Jan 4, 2012, 5:21:18 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info