6-linking items How do most people do it?

I have never in my 5 years of Playing POE 6-linked an item myself, it seems too costly. Now looking at the new perandus standard and hardcore leagues, there are tonnes of 6-link items out there. How are people doing it? Is there some secret method that not everyone knows about which doesnt cost possibly 1000s of fusings to 6link?

thanks!
IGN: Arcmaimed
Last edited by Statusblue on Mar 9, 2016, 3:35:00 PM
Last bumped on Apr 27, 2018, 6:09:55 PM
Good question. I have never managed to get that well connected achievement.
Censored.
There is the spray and pray method and the Vorici at 1500 fusings method are the ones you can do without trading. The Dapper Protigee and Chains that Bind will give you a 6L body armor if you collect all the cards.

For most, I assume it's spray and pray, since most items you would want as a 6L could be bought outright, without having to collect 1500 fusings.

(obviously, I assume you are asking for non-trading methods)
5 years ehh?, with a 2013 account?

first, via a vall orb on a 3 socket unique (got a 6 linked rare)
Second, 1 single random fusing on a 6 socket that i was just about to vendor.
If i played like some others do i would have been saving to get it via the masters Or just spam create one.
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
Last edited by lagwin1980 on Mar 9, 2016, 3:48:47 PM
I use orbs of fusing.
If you're reading this, I'm probably on another year-long ban.
Thanks GGG.
some people are just lucky to 6L an item with 50-100fuse in their 1 month accnt.
I've managed to 6L three items, and found one more (plus a few Tabulas). Usually I save up a couple of hundred fusings and let rip, then wait until I accumulate more. I don't really have any idea how many fusings I have used.

Pre-Ascendancy, you could quality an item to increase the chance of linking, but this is incredibly tedious as you have to do it for every fuse attempt, so usually I didn't bother. Now, you can go to Q20 to improve the chance, and this doesn't get consumed. However I don't know what the probability of 6 linking is now, not sure anyone does.

Never found enough cards for any 6L, and vaaling is risky, good chance of bricking your item.
They pray.

Spoiler
In vain..
Spoiler
Then they cry.
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
I play the game. I don't expect to get a 6L on any given day, and I have yet to "try". I've crafted one... while hoping for 5L. I've had two drop.

All three ended up in standard eventually and are kept as trophies.
Accept rnjesus into your heart.

Or let vorici scam you out of 1500 fusings, you damned blasphemer.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info