this build was very out of date

You don't really need wrath, if you have enough crit your damage will be fine. I would use purity of lightning + clarity. Once you have enough mana you can add Herald of Ice (if you use call of the brotherhood ring, otherwise use herald of thunder)
Last edited by Afura on Apr 11, 2016, 5:32:12 PM
Nice guide.

What about hypothermia and +2 frenzy charge from tree? Would you get more dps than controlled destruction or crit dmg?
IGN Flatulencia
Here's my take on your build. Going to try this in HCP. The tree has 190 max life. Will try and hit 200 with jewels.

Will just Life Leech gem over increased duration, which I picked up from the tree along with Vaal pact for survivability and reflect immunity.

I just ditched acro/phase acro. Going to stack armor on gear and hope for the best! Wish me luck :P

Edit: Any way to get frenzy charges? I was thinking of running Victario's Acuity Turquoise Amulet - which would also give more proj speed for maximum sparkage.
Mess with the best, die like the rest.
Last edited by Edzilla on Apr 16, 2016, 9:24:21 AM
If your defense stats like res, life and so on are fine, I would say yes to use the amu.
Any chance for passive tree step by step?
viable 2.3?
"
idrgz wrote:
viable 2.3?

this
"
idrgz wrote:
viable 2.3?

This build is pretty much untouched in 2.3 so YES, it is STILL VIABLE. It's the Voltaxic sparkers that got affected with the chaos nerf. You might wanna read the whole thread for some advice on dealing with reflect.
N9L2X2 Exceptionally fun build. Thank you for the great work!
Last edited by AlphaPlu5 on Jul 28, 2016, 6:36:34 PM
"
b34rzz wrote:

Crit? How much crit?

~77% un buffed
Capped ~95% with 5 power charges
545%multi

How do you get 540 % crit multi? With passives and facebreaker I get 466. Where does the last ~90% come from?

Last edited by CharlieCage on Aug 24, 2016, 2:46:50 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info