Last bumped on Dec 29, 2016, 6:20:48 PM
eeee
Last edited by b34rzz on Jan 13, 2021, 1:20:02 PM
More gear recomendations

Weapons
Spoiler

Mainhand
Spoiler

Rare Dagger 80% implicit crit is the best base. spell dmg and spell crit rolls at least.
for end game looking for around 180% spell crit in total from a single dagger. I recomend seaching for daggers with out spell damage and buying the ones that ones that have space for a master craft of spell dmg(prefix). it will be cheaper that way

Divinarius top roll ones have good spell dmg and crit but crit is a bit lower than you can get on a rare, atm quite expencive

links

Offhand
Spoiler

Rare Dagger #1 same kind as main hand one

Divinarius i don't recomend dual wielding 2 Divinariuses but rare + divinarius would work nicely

Doryani's Catalyst good if you are willing to lose crit in exchange for elemental dmg and some leech, expencive

Rare Shield less crit but more resistances and life, needs at least a top life, spell dmg and spell crit roll to be more usefull than aforementioned weapons

Flasks
Spoiler

1 instant life flask preferably Divine Life Flask
1 high heal life flask any life flask with increased recovery speed, best base being Eternal Life Flask
Utility flask quick silver for close quarter maps and silver flask for more open maps,
cause you´ll whirl more in open maps and onshlaughts attack speed buff helps with that.
For quicksilver try to get surgeon's of adrenaline
and for silver try getting reduced charges used (chemist's), cause then you'll be able to get 2 uses out of a full flask
Defensive flaskMainly Topaz Flask for the increased maximum lightning resistance, rolled with surgeon's prefix
You can also swap out your flask for boss specific flask if you feel like it.
Offensive flask Atziri's promise, Vessel of Vinktar or Silver flask
Vessel of vinktar is the best option cause of its high % leech, and possible "added lightning damage to spells" roll even though it no longer has "leech applies instantly" roll. But it is still expensive
2nd best option is Atziri's promise cause it gives some leech and added dmg with its "Gain % of Elemental Damage as Extra Chaos Damage during effect" and chaos % leech. Its also very cheap
Silver flask should only be used if you don't have either one mentioned above.

Jewels

Spoiler

Spell dmg, lightning dmg and projectile are the main ones you are looking for, crit chance, crit multi will also work nicely, also mana regen, %life and projectile speed are good too
Last edited by b34rzz on Mar 10, 2016, 6:49:12 AM

RESERVED FOR GAMEPLAY SHOWCASES AND UPDATES

Bandits added, found under passive tree section
Last edited by b34rzz on Mar 10, 2016, 5:03:47 AM
Bandits? :)
Have been trying this build out on hardcore.

As long as u take all the lifenodes first when u pass by them and are able to react quick with insta heal flask it's actually not that bad reflect-wise.
This is pre-maps, might change the tree a bit and cut some dmg out to get a bit more hp once i get to hgher maps so i don't oneshot myself on reflect once i take alot more crit multi.

Was planning on trying out a templar spark build anyways so figured i would try yours out and it is certainly good guide.
No + AoE radius and relying on HoT for power charges just doesn't seem that good to me. Especially for spark since it off screens enemies so often.
"
Ruiner84 wrote:
No + AoE radius and relying on HoT for power charges just doesn't seem that good to me. Especially for spark since it off screens enemies so often.

With HoT i had a harder time getting charges but once u have call of the brotherhood and go with HoI i gain my powercharges really quick.
Wanted to know why you chose to make a life build instead of low life for the additional damage? 4k life seems low, and i can see getting atleast 5k es with a lowlife build.
any idea when you'll be able to get the video uploaded?
Last edited by CrunCherTime on Mar 20, 2016, 3:09:25 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info