[3.2+] Explosive Cleave / Lacerate Gladiator. Insane Clear Speed, Solid Defenses and Budget

Pretty much decided that dw swords is too painful. Soul Taker makes anything else pretty much pointless it seems. Still running sword/axe combo for the 8% block. Not sure how long it will be worth it though since it forces you to eventually get less damage.
Hey between 83 and 107 points I cant really see a difference in the links. Could anyone help me?
Hi,

First of all thank you for putting this great build up here. I'm currently lvl 90 and I'm loving it! Perfect mix of high defence which I had with my Marauder and attack speed along with mobility which I've come to enjoy with my Ranger. Really fun to play. I have a few questions:

1. Right now I'm using the newer legacy variant of BoR (15% Chance to Block) and I've been wondering if it might be worth upgrading to the oldest legacy (+200 life, lvl 18 faster attack etc.). Last time I checked you can get one for around 7-8 ex. I can afford it but it's not like I have exalts to burn and I'm rather stingy with my currency. Do you think that I would be getting my money's worth?

2. When I reach lvl 92 I'm thinking of going for Dirty Techniques at the expense of 3 melee damage points right next to Born To Fight in the marauder area (I already have Hatchet Master). How do you rate it? Do you think the effect of increased damage over time/poison would even be noticeable? Would it truly add an extra dimension to my attacks? Can it help me with Atziri and other difficult bosses or am I better off with more pure physical damage?

3. I see that people are praising Lacerate and will probably give it a try in the near future. Are the suggested support gems the same as with Cleave?
Hey between 83 and 107 points I cant really see a difference in the links. Could anyone help me?

please help me guys :>
"
meqx1332 wrote:

please help me guys :>
Not sure what to tell you, I pulled both links and they are different.
well, if i am looking at the 83 tree and at the 107 key I cant find 24 points to skill.
voidheart?
"
meqx1332 wrote:
well, if i am looking at the 83 tree and at the 107 key I cant find 24 points to skill.

Yeah I had the same problem. What I did was I only got 2 of the Jewel nodes and from the top one I went right and got the life rectangle and now at Lv.89 I'm sitting at 6k life.
http://imgur.com/a/VBBgV @Screen..... please fix@supreme_pizza

:S
Last edited by meqx1332 on Jun 23, 2016, 2:38:01 PM
I got exactly the same as meqx.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info