[3.2+] Explosive Cleave / Lacerate Gladiator. Insane Clear Speed, Solid Defenses and Budget

Got it to 92 with the build,no problem running maps,haven't tested Core 15,though with some adjustments to my current gear im sure it can do it.Normal Atziri is a cakewalk,uber lab is easy as well. Very strong build for how cheap it is,highly recommend for everyone that is about to start a new. Props to the OP.
Last edited by Kasapnica on Jul 6, 2016, 5:26:19 AM
Currently level 90 with this build in prophecy league, clearing maps is a breeze. Thanks!
Core down,only uber Atziri left. Though i modifiet the build abit and changed BoR for what i believe is the next step,though that doesn't mean my gear should be that step,it definitely made the build stronger for now.
why you are using 2 ashs?
where are u getting your Dex to run the Vaal haste,Arctic Arm and Haste?
I've been gone for a while, can someone please explain to me how the gear he lists is a budget build? Are those items cheap now?
"
Hellsmith wrote:
I've been gone for a while, can someone please explain to me how the gear he lists is a budget build? Are those items cheap now?

Yup,you can get,BoR,Soul taker and Jack, for 30 chaos total. And you are good to go,this was the build i started the league with,and let me tell you,it obliterates everything for like 30c-1ex investment. Though at a certain point i changed it a bit since trash became easy and i pushed it up,managing to clear Core T15 and normal Atziri(which is a joke),even Uber Izaro was rather easy. At this point im pretty sure this will be my build to go for the next league so i can gear up my "main" build.
Last edited by Kasapnica on Jul 25, 2016, 3:32:57 PM
soul taker is climbing in price now in SC, ughhhh!
Gear at 91
Spoiler

Really, really enjoy this build so far!

I swapped out BoR for a 6l Belly and Jack the axe for a 370pds Axe + Voidheart, the Cleave radius on the helmet is pretty nice too. I also decided to drop movement speed on my boots because I use Leap Slam for mobility, currently sitting at around 6.9k Life.

Clearspeed is really nice, was able to do maps up to T14 (Core got me) + it's super fun

Thx for the build!
Im not great at pathing passive trees so forgive me if this is a terrible idea, but why not just go over towards the scion life wheel instead of up to retribution/amplify? Like so: 107 Point Passive Tree

You probably get comparable life and damage, plus have easy access to all the life nodes you could ever want in the future. Only thing is you lose out on some utility (area radius, int, life regen, armor). Although with your tree you could just take the life and armor nodes to the right of Warrior's Blood i suppose.

Also wondering if Hatchet Master is worth specing over into.
Last edited by KageKami on Aug 2, 2016, 11:12:45 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info