[3.2+] Explosive Cleave / Lacerate Gladiator. Insane Clear Speed, Solid Defenses and Budget

Finally found the password to my main account. I'm back at last.

@zakariusqc

Yep go with whichever build you prefer.

@13isLucky

Ah k. Let me know how it works out.

Hmm.. soul taker might be hard to get early on, but is definitely worth saving up for.

"
Supreme_Pizza wrote:

@13isLucky

Hmm.. soul taker might be hard to get early on, but is definitely worth saving up for.

I agree, I may pickup a scaeva and offhand it, only caveat would be foregoing the axe/sword nodes until I figure out which one works better or I can afford Soul Taker. Only way not to use ST IMO is to craft Elreon jewelry and even then, you will probably still need a pot/take the mana nodes.

Only 4 chaos have dropped so far, have to get on that currency farming once I hit Dried Lakes.
Another thought after cruising the forums and poe wiki. Anyone running blasphemy + warlord's mark until you can get a soul taker? I might give this a go in order to drop my mana pots and provide a more consistant dps.
"
13isLucky wrote:
"
Supreme_Pizza wrote:

@13isLucky

I agree, I may pickup a scaeva and offhand it, only caveat would be foregoing the axe/sword nodes until I figure out which one works better or I can afford Soul Taker. Only way not to use ST IMO is to craft Elreon jewelry and even then, you will probably still need a pot/take the mana nodes.

Only 4 chaos have dropped so far, have to get on that currency farming once I hit Dried Lakes.

I'm using scaeva or whatever for the extra block chance, and ability to use whirling blades. Have to forego the axe nodes and bleeding from jack, but its been pretty strong so far
Can anyone make the skill tree for using scaeva please so I can use WB

Appreciated
hi,
you reserve 100% of your mana with auras. how do you use your skills with no mana?
"
Baader420 wrote:
hi,
you reserve 100% of your mana with auras. how do you use your skills with no mana?

Uses health for abilities not mana :)
Gotcha, I decided to do the axe nodes last this go to experiment around. Damage was never lacking on my 90-91 duelist with this build but I did alter the OP's some and went with legacy items.

Getting close to 60 so I may snag a Scaeva tonight. Tried to grab a high life BoR last night but the guy had just sold it.

I went ahead and slotted Blasphemy/Warlords and so far unless I just spam attack when there are no mobs, mana is sustained.

For the how do we attack with all mana reserved. That is what Soul Taker is for, it lets you attack with no mana.
"
hegsbro wrote:

Appreciated

Obviously Im not the creator but Im using scaeva so you can check out my tree. Im only level like 70 something, but its basically done: gotta get By the Blade, life nodes and jewel sockes
"
hegsbro wrote:

Appreciated
All you do is take the sword notables instead of the axe, they are the wheel right below the axe notables.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info