[2.3] Pathfinder Mjolner immortal build [HC/SC]

This is a really cool build! Ranger Mjolner, who would've thought.

Only thing I've got to add is -- you should take Crystal Skin and the nodes there (maybe not the ignite one). That cluster gives 50% to avoid status ailments, added to Pathfinder's 50% to avoid statuses during Flask and you get 100% chance to avoid status ailments. That's the same as Shock & Freeze & Chill Immunity. Seems good if you're using Vinktar's, it'd free up a Flask suffix if nothing else.
builds: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1663570/
"
Stighedvig wrote:
I really enjoy this build.

This is the first time I have invested in a mjölner character and I can say that it's seem very stable. I've done some differences from your build by going dual curse (enfeeble and warlords mark),Using Saffell's frame for 4% max resistances, using lightning coil for converting physical to lightning and using a lvl 21 purity of lightning in a essence worm ring.

That yields me with 84% lightning resistance and 93% during vinktar. Having 4 (soon 5) endurance charger and using a Basalt flask gives me a total of 60% physical reduction while having acrobatics and phase acrobatics.

The only downside I found is that my computer lacking in big packs and especially perandus packs. Making my computer freeze for several seconds. And the worst of all is the "other allies can't die" mod on totems and rares.

Best thing I found to counter this is using molten strike with shock nova.

Mind posting your gear and skill build?
Updated passive tree for 2.3
Still strong and immortal))
Added build guide! (only on russia sry)
Vessel of Vinktar no longer applies leech instantly during flask effect. So youll have to pick up vaal pact
Viable atziris?
Yup
But I don't try it for uber...Probably for uber mjolner not the best choice because need more solo targer damage
Heyo, i'm levelling this build (Rain arrow with bow wheel near ranger) and carried by uniques (signal of fire, death harp etc).

I have a few questions, do you need Vaal pact since Vinktar's nerf?
Do you pick your jewels passives while levelling or when u start using mjolner?
Do you clean t12+ maps? How fast?

"
Werynn wrote:
Heyo, i'm levelling this build (Rain arrow with bow wheel near ranger) and carried by uniques (signal of fire, death harp etc).

I have a few questions, do you need Vaal pact since Vinktar's nerf?
Do you pick your jewels passives while levelling or when u start using mjolner?
Do you clean t12+ maps? How fast?

At first you can leveling with anything and fast go to witch tree, because only here we have damage. Then refund for mjolner some dps nodes (attcks, spell etc for comfort leveling). That only rule for better leveling this build.
I don't try with new vessel, but I think we don't need vaal pact. Alot of strong Flask effect Nodes grant's your vessel and atziri flask great leech. But unfortantly i don't recomend for elemental reflect maps. All another is still good.
I farm t15 abyss with this. And that was smooth )
Is this build good in 2.4.0??

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info