[2.3] Pathfinder Mjolner immortal build [HC/SC]

Repentance - nice idea! I dont try it, but I want :)
Hey guys, I'm definitly trying this build for this league since I just ripped on my 85 caracter :(

Just one question : How do you level up this build?
I had a real shitty time leveling this build I just invested in the whole bow damage wheel on the right side and just removed it at around lv 70 when I started to play this build.

On the brightside this character is pretty darn tanky I farm labyrinth with eas and just facetank Izaro just be sure to use
I also found a Voll's Devotion from Cadiro but this build is not lacking in dmg in any way and is faster in maps with double arc.

This is my 3rd ever character on PoE btw after a lv74 arc crit on Talisman and an Lv86 EQ with which I farmed up the currency for this build in Perandus.
Last edited by Gilgacash on Mar 18, 2016, 9:45:02 AM
What final gem would you suggest for lightning strike in a 6 link?
Faster attacks or you can throw Molten Strike in there so you have a 4 slotter free since both Lightning and Molten Strike use the same support gems. I threw Orb of Storms in a 4 slotter but I barely use it.
Cons on this build: really hard to leveling. You need faster went on witch tree for damage nodes - then leveling on arc-orb of storms or spark. But, you can also use refund points and leveling with blade vortex-shrapnel shoot etc.
6 link can be faster attacks or if you can use doedre damning or windscream you can put warlord mark and be tanky as Tank ;)
Hey guys, I got some issues with the build, against bosses like Izaro merciless or other long boss fights, I come out of vessel of vinktars charges and my mana starts to fade, comes to 0, and I'm in huge danger at this point. If there's no mobs to refill my vessel I'm done. Since I play HC I had to alt+F4 a few time because of that... How do you deal with long boss fights without mobs to refill pots with this build? Switch curse to warlords mark is my idea, but the DPS will be lowered, and longer fights = danger too.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/arandombiitch/characters

The mjolner caracter is Finding_the_path, do you see something fishy?

ty for the answers ^^
Last edited by arandombiitch on Mar 23, 2016, 2:03:28 AM
Hi. I have a question. Can i facetank most bosses in the game with this build? And, why we dont take Master Surgeon from Pathfinder tree? Also, Ranger is the best class for this build? How about Scion Berserker - Champion/Gladiatior?
Last edited by Nastrun on Mar 25, 2016, 8:08:57 AM
Try to use the writhing jar that grants you instant life and mana recover and worms - they help you leech and restore flasks.

We don't need master surgeon because we don't crit and life flasks is not necessary, because we have insane leech. That build works only with pathfinder and maybe with scion
I really enjoy this build.

This is the first time I have invested in a mjölner character and I can say that it's seem very stable. I've done some differences from your build by going dual curse (enfeeble and warlords mark),Using Saffell's frame for 4% max resistances, using lightning coil for converting physical to lightning and using a lvl 21 purity of lightning in a essence worm ring.

That yields me with 84% lightning resistance and 93% during vinktar. Having 4 (soon 5) endurance charger and using a Basalt flask gives me a total of 60% physical reduction while having acrobatics and phase acrobatics.

The only downside I found is that my computer lacking in big packs and especially perandus packs. Making my computer freeze for several seconds. And the worst of all is the "other allies can't die" mod on totems and rares.

Best thing I found to counter this is using molten strike with shock nova.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info