SET FREE THE ASCENDANCY POINTS (or rework the lab) [New ascension methods/lab rework ideas]

It's a new lore character that i made up to show you that removing the points from the lab is an option without hurting the lore of the game. What problem do you have with him?
I'm a forum warrior, i was born to post, raised to defend my league. Now my post has been removed, chained and exiled by mods who Ban. Ban is my brother; i do not fear it. I see it in the eyes of men and beasts that i troll. It will take me to play the actual game when i am ready and i am not ready.
Last edited by Pyrokar on May 19, 2016, 11:57:21 AM
***Attention All Forum Users!***

Goetzjam has been appointed as PoE forum leader.

He alone has the power to judge what is acceptable as feedback and suggestions on the feedback and suggestions forum.

Before posting anything in this sub-forum, all users must PM Goetzjam their intended posts and thread ideas to pass his approval prior to posting publicly on his forum.

Thank you.
"
Pyrokar wrote:
It's a new lore character that i made up to show you that removing the points from the lab is an option without hurting the lore of the game. What problem do you have with him?

Well you don't know much about PoE's lore then. If he had a half brother then why would he need to create the labyrinth for him to find an heir, unless it was his older half brother, in which case why haven't we heard of him before.

See you can't just make up lore and expect it to just fit. I suggest maybe you catch up on your lore about the lab and Izaro before hand next time.
https://youtu.be/T9kygXtkh10?t=285

FeelsBadMan

Remove MF from POE, make juiced map the new MF.
"
***Attention All Forum Users!***

Goetzjam has been appointed as PoE forum leader.

He alone has the power to judge what is acceptable as feedback and suggestions on the feedback and suggestions forum.

Before posting anything in this sub-forum, all users must PM Goetzjam their intended posts and thread ideas to pass his approval prior to posting publicly on his forum.

Thank you.

Every user has the ability to post what they view is acceptable or not, feedback on feedback, is feedback.

No need to PM me intended post or thread ideas, I know you are trying to be funny here but lets be honest you've done nothing but shit post here for the last few responses, for nothing other to gain attention yourself or try to make my position look worst, in all actuality it does the first moreso then the last.

FeelsBadMan

Last edited by goetzjam on May 19, 2016, 12:06:54 PM
"
goetzjam wrote:
"
Pyrokar wrote:

Well you don't know much about PoE's lore then. If he had a half brother then why would he need to create the labyrinth for him to find an heir, unless it was his older half brother, in which case why haven't we heard of him before.

See you can't just make up lore and expect it to just fit. I suggest maybe you catch up on your lore about the lab and Izaro before hand next time.

His brother was exiled/ disowned / abandoned, endless possibilities.
I'm a forum warrior, i was born to post, raised to defend my league. Now my post has been removed, chained and exiled by mods who Ban. Ban is my brother; i do not fear it. I see it in the eyes of men and beasts that i troll. It will take me to play the actual game when i am ready and i am not ready.
Last edited by Pyrokar on May 19, 2016, 12:17:31 PM
I heard that Izzuro was put up for adoption at birth. The twins' folks were on tough times at the time of the births and could only afford to feed and house one of the youngsters. Izzaro was the more handsome of the two, so they chose to keep him.
You guys are really grasping at straws for this brother idea.

FeelsBadMan

goet listen to this:
Izzuro is from an alternate reality that got eaten up by the nightmare, after beating Malachai he is freed as a ghost. Feeling grateful for his release he awards you with AC points.

No seriously what problems do you see with him lorewise?
This kind of lore doesn't write itself. When it makes it into the game, GGG could do the right thing and compensate us with royalty cheques.
"
goetzjam wrote:
I actually don't mind the 2nd to last idea, which if I recall correctly is allowing players to disable the traps in the zone

"
gibbousmoon wrote:
I like best the idea about optionally disabling traps via puzzles which are set up to slow down your progress through the lab (slower than running the traps, anyhow). Such a system would keep the lab apologists happy, too. (Except for a few contrary types.)

The more i see the alternatives the more i like that specific one to be honest. Keeps both parties happy, both arcade fans and RPG enthusiasts. No dowside, no lore issues, absolutely no negative. You want to farm enchants, run for the daily leaderboard race, or just like the arcade playstyle : take the fast way and jump over obstacles and traps. You like taking your time, going only for the ascendancy, and solving classic RPG puzzles take the slower way and disable the traps.

A wonderful Greek proverb also fits this suggestion : "He who has no brains has legs"

Anyway less than 6 hours for the announcement i believe, lets hope GGG delivers. Hmmm now i mentioned that, when will GGG deliver the stats regarding the labyrinth ? Kinda shady to keep them secret for so long.

P.S.: Pyrokar and Casual_Ascent you are killing me, i couldnt stop laughing when writing this. Leave poor goetzjam alone he doesnt know any better.
Inundated with cockroaches, I am

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1609216 - labyrinth rework ideas/suggestions

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info