SET FREE THE ASCENDANCY POINTS (or rework the lab) [New ascension methods/lab rework ideas]

"
Fruz wrote:
"
Regulator wrote:
"
Xtorma wrote:
On the plus side for the crusaders, though, they did mention that they might make the lower level iterations shorter.

If you think that this change addresses even in the slightest our issue with this content you still havent understood shit about the goal of this thread and why we want a change. (and neither has GGG)

As usual, lots of things to "fix" ....

You
are not representative in anyway for any portion of the playerbase, therefore your "our" or "we" is meaningless, it's arrogant on top of being futile.
Get real.
And yes, it will likely address part of the problem for many player (I'm sure you are aware of what I am refering to but since you are kinda blind here : the fact that running multiple times the lab is at least somewhat of a chore for many), you like it or not.

Fruz, you have overstated your argument. Making it untrue. You've seen plenty of posts in this very thread that make your statement untrue.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
Not in the slightest.

Agreeing on some point with somebody does not mean agreeing to be represented by that individual.
And he has been using that toxic and missplaced "our" ( and the others obviously ) from the start.
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
"
Regulator wrote:
"
Xtorma wrote:
On the plus side for the crusaders, though, they did mention that they might make the lower level iterations shorter.

If you think that this change addresses even in the slightest our issue with this content you still havent understood shit about the goal of this thread and why we want a change. (and neither has GGG)

@Reporter do you have any insight (regarding the bird) or just trolling/bumping?

It was some random babble from a couple characters in global HC. I'm sure it was nothing more than that. But maybe not...
"
SaiyanZ wrote:
Question, once that character is moved to Standard, do I still need to do all the trials? Or is that character wrecked and I should just start another one from scratch in Standard instead of waiting for the League transfer?

It isn't wrecked, trials are tied to the league, not to character.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
Completely agree (at least with the title, I did not read the 400+ pages lol).

See also my recent post:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1835684

When Lab was released I came back to the game.
I was very close to buying some stash slots.
I decided to try the lab before, then I stopped the game ...

... until today and 2.6.0.
I started a new character to play in the Legacy league and will probably again stop by the time my character reaches lab level. Well I will try it just to see, but I'm almost sure to know how it will end up.

I like the game and most of its quite unique concepts, but there is this adamantium door preventing me to progress. So until I find this key, or the guys who built it, open it, I'll be locked outside.

Imarion
"
Imarion wrote:
Completely agree (at least with the title, I did not read the 400+ pages lol).

See also my recent post:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1835684

When Lab was released I came back to the game.
I was very close to buying some stash slots.
I decided to try the lab before, then I stopped the game ...

... until today and 2.6.0.
I started a new character to play in the Legacy league and will probably again stop by the time my character reaches lab level. Well I will try it just to see, but I'm almost sure to know how it will end up.

I like the game and most of its quite unique concepts, but there is this adamantium door preventing me to progress. So until I find this key, or the guys who built it, open it, I'll be locked outside.

Imarion

^

Highest character is level 43

https://youtu.be/T9kygXtkh10?t=285

FeelsBadMan

Remove MF from POE, make juiced map the new MF.
despite some ad hominem, i'll give this a bump.

Lab is cancer, and truly so is trials xD

My necromancer (just check the motherfuggin boots, and no I dont want to switch) does not approve
The Hyperbomber for 2.6: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1879383
"
goetzjam wrote:

^

Highest character is level 43

Yep, and I should be able to go in a level 36 area, shouldn't I ?
At least in a correctly designed game you can ;)

Imarion
"
Imarion wrote:
Imarion

What's preventing you from going in?
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
"
Imarion wrote:

Imarion

You just have to complete the trials before and then you can go in.
Last edited by almostdead on Mar 9, 2017, 4:53:35 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info