SET FREE THE ASCENDANCY POINTS (or rework the lab) [New ascension methods/lab rework ideas]

time to go nostalriusssss
[s]only mindless sheep think labyrinth is OK to have in PoE.[/s]
okay nevermind labyrinth, fix dx9 blackscreen instead...
"
Xtorma wrote:
"
Regulator wrote:
"
Xtorma wrote:

What is stopping you from playing poe like it was before the lab other than your own entitlement? The game plays exactly the same without ascendancies as it did before they were introduced. If you indeed had "so much fun" before the lab then your demands are the only things keeping you from having fun again.

If you had fun before , and you can't now, it's self inflicted.

OBLIVION

It's an honest question. what has changed about the game , that ruins a persons fun now, as opposed to 6 months ago. A person can do the exact same thing now, that they did 6 months ago when they were having fun.

What's changed is that now there's a feature in the game that would make the game even more fun, but it's locked behind the worst decision I've ever seen GGG make: Lab gameplay. Ascendancy brings identity to each class, something that the game sorely needed, but that goes out the window when you have to run Lab to get it. Just so there's no confusion, Lab has no redeeming qualities for those of us who don't want to run it--that's why we don't want to run it.
Tired of trolls? Ignore them.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1473168
The truely sad part is that if I get totally burnt out even posting on forums and just go bye bye through sheer loss of will with GGG never posting at least their intentions of labs and the host of other issues ruining POE then I can guarantee you I wont be and my entire clan wont be buying POE 2 or any other product of GGG.
Support the cause. Free the ascendancy points from LAB.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1609216/page/1

Other top 3 issues. Make standard great again. Fix XP (add fatigue system). Fix lag.
MR GGG tear down this ascendancy wall.
"
Prebornfetus wrote:
The truely sad part is that if I get totally burnt out even posting on forums and just go bye bye through sheer loss of will with GGG never posting at least their intentions of labs and the host of other issues ruining POE then I can guarantee you I wont be and my entire clan wont be buying POE 2 or any other product of GGG.

At this point a formal "Lab is here to stay" would make all posters here happier. I think pro-lab people would like to know if it's optional too so they can plan for next season.

I think the humane thing is some closure here so we can stop posting and move on.
Last edited by Zalhan2 on Jul 30, 2016, 9:26:18 PM
Well, saying "it's here to stay" would be the virtual equivalent of a mercy killing. Fixing the problem (remove Ascendancy from Lab) would be the much healthier way to go for the game.
"
Xtorma wrote:
"
Turtledove wrote:
Yes, a nostalgia thing, I remember how much fun PoE was before labyrinth. I wish I could play that game again. So, you play the PoE version that has been "corrupted" by labyrinth for a character or two. Go into a labyrinth and then say to yourself, enough of this nonsense, I want to have fun when I play. Oh well, let the dung beetles eat their poop, I'm going to find something else to do.

What is stopping you from playing poe like it was before the lab other than your own entitlement? The game plays exactly the same without ascendancies as it did before they were introduced. If you indeed had "so much fun" before the lab then your demands are the only things keeping you from having fun again.

If you had fun before , and you can't now, it's self inflicted.

Basically Nothing.

But maybe they like to QQ, or they want the cherry on top of the cake without having to climb it, who knows, many things have been pretended already, no way we can know for sure.
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
Been gone for over 3 months, can't believe this thread is still going.
The problem still exists, so it's natural for these kinds of threads to still be around.
"
Prebornfetus wrote:

See ya. These threats are getting real old. Do it , or don't. You guys are like kim dong un. Take your clan and go already.
One thing that I would like to caution people about, it really wouldn't be fair to GGG or yourself to let these jerks cause you to quite PoE. Remember that they don't represent GGG. They are just being destructive.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info